New Work Permit - Address Proof

Since the new work permits issued dont have any workplace address or a home address at the back of the book, Is there any way I can fill up a form plead to the labor to specifically add a workplace address or a home address?   It used to be such in the older days .

Certificate of residence is not an option as I hold two licenses for motorbike and car renewing and buying and selling vehicles and registering them is quite frequent in my case. Getting it from the embassy so many times a year will result in thousands of baht lost just for paper. So does doing it at the immigration as visits to the immigration is not that cheap nor convenient plus the TM 30 hassle. 

Edited by Smokegreynblues
correction

Since the new work permits issued dont have any workplace address or a home address at the back of the book, Is there any way I can fill up a form plead to the labor to specifically add a workplace address or a home address?   It used to be such in the older days .

Certificate of residence is not an option as I hold two licenses for motorbike and car renewing and buying and selling vehicles and registering them is quite frequent in my case. Getting it from the embassy so many times a year will result in thousands of baht lost just for paper. So does doing it at the immigration as visits to the immigration is not that cheap nor convenient plus the TM 30 hassle. 
frequent buyers/sellers use an agent for thet. They don't mess with residency certificate. Money money money that is what needed not residency certificate.

Sent from my Hi9Pro using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, onera1961 said:

frequent buyers/sellers use an agent for thet. They don't mess with residency certificate. Money money money that is what needed not residency certificate.

Sent from my Hi9Pro using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Not that frequent , but still if I include embassy costs IL be spending at-least 5-6k baht every year on these papers alone.