pitsanuvej hospital

lovelomsak

Yesterday went to Pitsanuvej Hospital for first time.

It has to be the best hospital I have entered in Thailand. I went to see about getting an ugly tumor taken off my nose.

I showed up at 10;15 in the morning. Parked the car and immediately had a driver in a golf cart sort of thing pick me up and drive me to the front door of the hospital.When I enetered the hospital I was met by a young  beautiful nurse who asked if she could help me. She then tok control of everything until I left. She got me registered and took me to area were the doctor I needed to see was. She got me into see the doctor immediately. The doctor checked me out  He said he could remove the tumor right away. So I said ok. !5 minutes later I am prepared and ready for surgery. The doctor removed the tumor and booked me for a follow up in one week.The nurse then took me to pay and receive my meds. and was   driven back to my car by the golf cart guy. I then went home at 11'45. Talk about efficient. all done in 1 1/2 hours. And not expensive 7000 baht for everything.

That hospital has won me over.

I wish I could give the location. I needed to pay to be lead by  motorcycle taxi to find it,

the address is 211  Khunpirentoratet rd Pitsanulok

It had the best service I have had any where in the world.

I have gotten a lot less for a lot more money in many hospitals in Thailand.

Just one more thing about the graet service I get from this hospital.

I received a call from them yesterday. A follow up to see how I was doing if everything was ok. I havenot had another hospiyal in Thailna do that

This is a very classy hospital

Archived