90 day online reporting for Area 1 Bangkok

As per the instructions on the immigration site yesterday was 15 days before my 90 days! which is again due on 26 September 2019.

I cannot progress and in fact have only had success once in 13 years attempted several time to complete form with ZERO progression.

Again today I attempted to report 90 days several times without success and this is NOW 14 days before due date.

It's is annoying and it is not possible to ask why.

It takes me over 2.5 hours one way or more depending on traffic to get to immigration here in Bangkok  

Edited by kevinmartyn

You have a window of 15 to 7 days to do the online application.

I assume you cannot get past page one due to the message to contact your local office.

There are several reasons for getting that message.

An entry prior to 2013 or a new passport since your last entry to the country is one.

It can also be a simple error when entering any of the required fields marked with a *. Best to only complete the required fields.

Are you using the dropdown menu for your nationality? 

A common error is not entering the entire TM6 arrival card number.

And is it still true that it only works properly with Internet Explorer?

(I can't use it since I got a new passport in 2017 without having left the country)

16 minutes ago, kevinmartyn said:

and in fact have only had success once in 13 years attempted

13 years? Does it exist that long?

I'd try again today.

Have you successfully filed online using your current passport and TM6, maybe on June 28, or is that the date you returned?

I tried (new passport, old TM6) and got the error message. Same on mobile app. Also couldn't book an appointment for the TM8. Same error message.

They need to fix this new passport glitch, very clumsy.

There's a long thread pinned above with many bits of helpful advice re: browsers etc. Chrome works, but maybe you need the IETab extension. I don't see the IE requirement in the header or user's guide (which is in Thai, although they use IE by example).

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I would say not so. Worked for me using Chrome/Win 7.

Small improvement at least.

If they would now be able to fix the new passport problem I would be thankful.

Maybe I will fix it sometime with a weekend in Vientiane (not as bad/boring as some write) :smile: