Tm30 document required in Jomtien as condo owner

marino28

When your register on line on the IO TM30 website < https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/FilterNoLogonServlet?nodeId=24&programId=FNHOTELREG > , you only need to fill in the website page and upload a scan of the house-book and a front-back copy of the owners ID-card.

So I presume that when you register in person at the IO, that you need those 2 documents as well as a filled in-copy of the TM30 form [available for download online].  In case you are not the owner, it would be useful to also bring the rental contract with you.

While you are there it would also be handy if you requested a username:password for the TM30 website, so that afterwards you can file your TM30s online.

Note: If you make many trips outside the province, there is no need to file a TM30 on your return after each and every trip.  TM30 compliance is only checked when you do an extension of stay (it is not checked when doing 90day reports).  So you just need to ensure that a current TM30 is filed, when you go to your provincial IO for an extension of stay.

50 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

What is the meaning of house ID number in the case of a foreign owned condo and/or where can I find that number?

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

It's the number on the upper left-hand side of the house-book from the place you are registering.

On the website it has a circled ? next to it, and when you click that it shows you where to find it (see below)

image.png.0b5a0536e4aed811159adb9e5104d6dd.png

What if I own two adjacent condos? So that's two house books and two numbers. Even though it's really one unit does that mean two separate tm30s?

That's absurd right?

So do people deal with that just recording one unit probably the one with a door if there is only one door?

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

What if I own two adjacent condos? So that's two house books and two numbers. Even though it's really one unit does that mean two separate tm30s?

That's absurd right?

So do people deal with that just recording one unit probably the one with a door if there is only one door?

Yes, if you own two adjacent condos, you can decide which is the one you will register as the one where you will be staying for purpose of TM30 reporting.

Obviously, if there is only 1 door by which you can enter both condos, the condo with the door would be the logical choice.

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

That's absurd right?

You'd then be ideal candidate to swamp them with paperwork, decided to nap in the other room for the night? TM30 filed,

Agent next door hit me with 1600 baht fine for reporting late. Showed her my flight arrival ticket stub. She said Pay now or pay inside. I said I will pay inside if I have to but I'm not late. IO inside never mentioned it. 1900 and out of there in five minutes.

31 minutes ago, Mac98 said:

Agent next door hit me with 1600 baht fine for reporting late. Showed her my flight arrival ticket stub. She said Pay now or pay inside. I said I will pay inside if I have to but I'm not late. IO inside never mentioned it. 1900 and out of there in five minutes.

Mental alarmbells should go off when an agent proposes to collect your IO fine for overstay/late reporting/non-compliance.

In your case, you did see right through this obvious scam.  Unfortunately, gullible people will step into it.

I would report it to the IO manager and tourist police, but of course it would be word-against-word because the scammers are smart enough not to provide a receipt for their 'service'.  And would most likely be shrugged off since 'everybody has to make a living',

I own a condo in Jomtien and have never (to my knowledge) filled in a TM30. I do my normal annual extensions and 90 day reports and it is never mentioned. I don't travel much but am sometimes in other provinces or out of the country.
Yes. I am in a similar situation. However there have been reports of people in recent days being denied their retirement extensions at Jomtien until they file a Tm30. Extremely annoying.

17 minutes ago, Henryford said:

I own a condo in Jomtien and have never (to my knowledge) filled in a TM30. I do my normal annual extensions and 90 day reports and it is never mentioned. I don't travel much but am sometimes in other provinces or out of the country.

me same....never seen a tm 30, I just go to a flat in Bkk and come back to my condo....have done this for years...!!

2 hours ago, Mac98 said:

Since when have agents had the authority to collect immigration related fines? 

Too many oink self appointed policemen in Thailand, rip-off opportunists. 

23 hours ago, Mac98 said:

Another example of that office being totally out of order.

Archived