Investing In Mongolian Property

I know this is not investing in Thailand but i'd like to get some members views on investing in Mongolian property for rental purposes. I've been sent some information on the Regency Residence. Has any one else heard of this complex? I'm only looking to invest £30k-£50k English. Any other good ideas for a desent return on my investment are welcome.

I know this is not investing in Thailand but i'd like to get some members views on investing in Mongolian property for rental purposes. I've been sent some information on the Regency Residence. Has any one else heard of this complex? I'm only looking to invest £30k-£50k English. Any other good ideas for a desent return on my investment are welcome.

Do 30k Pounds, and you'll probably do OK since there needs descent places to stay in Mongolia. IMHO.

I don't think that I understand the OP.

You're thinking of investing in Mongolia - Ulaan Bataar - Outer Mongolia?

I would suggest not to. If you think that Thailand can be a problem, it has nothing on Outer Mongolia; Chenggis Khan, etc. Not much has changed.

Go and spend a few weeks there, I'll put you in contact with a few locals - you'll change your mind.

Jason

SamuiJens - who needs decent places to stay in Mongolia?

How many Yurts do you get to the Pound :D:o Nignoy

i'd like to get some members views on investing in Mongolian property for rental purposes...

whenever i have these kind of fits i ask my wife to lock up all liquor and wine till i've sobered up.

:o

i'd like to get some members views on investing in Mongolian property for rental purposes...

whenever i have these kind of fits i ask my wife to lock up all liquor and wine till i've sobered up.

:o

Actually you would probably be better off investing in a few good bottles of wine, at least you would get some sort of benefit from it :D

"You're a braver man than I am Gunga Din".

Was`he Mongolian? Perhaps not, but never mind. I'd be interested in what put the thought in your head in the first place.