How To Top-up With Ais Card?

Hurricane51

I've run out of minutes on my AIS pay-as-you-go service, so I bought a top-up card at a 7-11, but how do I apply the credits? When I call *1175 for help I get a message in Thai then the call is disconnected.

Its either *120*code#send or *121*code##send but i m sure it says it on the card

I've run out of minutes on my AIS pay-as-you-go service, so I bought a top-up card at a 7-11, but how do I apply the credits? When I call *1175 for help I get a message in Thai then the call is disconnected.

Its either *120*code#send or *121*code##send but i m sure it says it on the card

Hmmm...now I just have to find my PIN. It wouldn't be on the SIM card by any chance?

Buy a top up card and scratch off the silver. Underneath this is a number. That is your pin number. Dial *120*then the number you have uncovered then# Press send and it should tell you your new balance. You will also get an SMS to tell you your balance as well

Alternatively, once you have scratched off the covering to reveal the 10 digit code on the back of the top-up card, you can dial 900120 and follow the prompts (basically entering the 10 digit code).

With many of the 3 digit activity codes you send via *nnn#, you can also dial 900nnn and follow/listen to the results. So if you want to check your balance/expiration date you can dial 900121, or send *121#.

The OP might dial 1175 then press 2 to speak with an English-language capable CSR, then ask them to change your default language to English.

Edited by lomatopo

or finally .... you hand the card and the phone to the girl that sold you the card and ask her to help ... and watch what she does

Yeah, that's what I did before, except I was not attentive enough. She didn't want to do it.

But I feel like an idiot not to know to scratch it off. I thought I had a special PIN that I had to use to get into the system, and that then I would use the code that was under that silver stuff.