Small bar recommendations in Pattaya with a Thai band

mrblonde

I cant remember if I've asked this before or not (so apologies if I have, but cant find it anywhere if I did ask...). 

Any small bar recommendations in Pattaya that have a Thai band playing?  I know theres loads like Hot Tuna in Walking Street, and the Rolling Live bars, but any recommendations for much smaller places (I'm talking same size roughly as Jony's along Bukhaow, or smaller)

Any places you've been and can recommend please?  I know there are hundreds in town, just after any recommendations

2nd Road end of Soi Made in Thailand is a very small bar with a band every night (from what I've seen).

Beach Road end of Soi 7 I believe has a couple of small bars with live bands too.

Tree Town got a few places with Thai band playing as well.

There's also some actual Thai bars on 3rd Road near Soi Bongkoch that have local bands playing. May be best to have a Thai girl with you though.

On 9/24/2019 at 11:36 PM, stevekrabi said:

2nd Road end of Soi Made in Thailand is a very small bar with a band every night (from what I've seen).

Beach Road end of Soi 7 I believe has a couple of small bars with live bands too.

Tree Town got a few places with Thai band playing as well.

There's also some actual Thai bars on 3rd Road near Soi Bongkoch that have local bands playing. May be best to have a Thai girl with you though.

Thanks Steve, we often go down 7 ans 8 so will take a look.  And have seen a few Vlogs (or whatever they're called) on YouTube of TreeTown...

I remember a couple of bars on 3rd road abouit 12 years ago when i use to visit

Archived