Thai Women Spy Network

simon43

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found that you can get away with alot if you stay on the other side of the tracks as your wifes crew. So if your wife has friends or relatives who work Nana, Soi, pattaya or falangs in general then if you go to any place catering to falang, you will be spotted and reported.

however if you go to one of the places on rachada - the places where Asian men go....the pick a number fishbowl places or massage parlor where they only see a few falang a month if that, then you can get away with alot more as the white skin ho's (ones catering to Asian men) dont mix so much with the dark skin ho's (ones catering to falang)

and if you go to one of these places catering to asian men, none of the girls will know you, but if you give them your real name and details then you are in danger...better to just be a 'David from Canada' or something like that

I have found that you can get away with alot if you stay on the other side of the tracks as your wifes crew. So if your wife has friends or relatives who work Nana, Soi, pattaya or falangs in general then if you go to any place catering to falang, you will be spotted and reported.

however if you go to one of the places on rachada - the places where Asian men go....the pick a number fishbowl places or massage parlor where they only see a few falang a month if that, then you can get away with alot more as the white skin ho's (ones catering to Asian men) dont mix so much with the dark skin ho's (ones catering to falang)

and if you go to one of these places catering to asian men, none of the girls will know you, but if you give them your real name and details then you are in danger...better to just be a 'David from Canada' or something like that

I don't think that was the OP's point. From this thread & others I have read, I am 100% sure he has no wish to cheat on his wife

^ But useful advice, surely, from Shah Jahan nonetheless.

But however, and absolutely disgusting way to describe a woman no matter what she does for a living.

It might be acceptable to refer to woman like in the States or wherever but not in thaivisa.com

:o

^ But useful advice, surely, from Shah Jahan nonetheless.

But however, and absolutely disgusting way to describe a woman no matter what she does for a living.

It might be acceptable to refer to woman like in the States or wherever but not in thaivisa.com

maybe its a difference in language as there are many sensitive Europeans on this board

anyways, i will respect the sensitive feminist aspect of this forum and in the future i will refer to these women as 'prostitutes' or 'individuals who exchange sexual and/or emotional favors for cash, gifts, gold and 12call top up cards'

\ :D

Belive me it can get from Singapore to Thailand before I've got my first Hiniken down my neck !!!!!!!!!!

:o True. One Thai acquaintance even found me at Singapore airport. Oh well, at least I got a ride home when I got to LOS.

But this Thai network worked way before cell phones. Crikes, in my village, if someone stumbled down the road and broke a plant pot at 2am, when everyone was fast asleep, it was the focus of the morning market gossip at 5am.

I think us farang need Bendix's cell phone locator way more than the Thais do. :D

They spy on me. I spy on them, altough they have some obvious advantages. Honesty is the best policy about all this, however this is pretty much an unknown quanity with interpersonal relationships in LOS. I have found the women have much more dishonest, cheating and swindling behaviour than I would have ever thought of doing myself. If they don't like what I am doing, they can always return to thier worthless and broke Thai BF's.

Its not just the "thai women spy networks", that occur everyday in thai life. Its "spy networks" in general.

My wife comes from a large thai-chinese fanily. The family is very strict with regards to their children (and especially females). No drinking, no smoking, always at home unless you have business to attend to. No holidays, apart from maybe one or two family outings per year. Believe me, the reigns are held very tight.

So, any time my wife goes out to say "a nightclub" in the local town, irrespective of whether she is with me or by herself, within twenty minutes her mother is on the phone, if she (we) haven't arrived home within the hour, her father is on the way to "fetch" her from wherever she is. (My wife is 35 years old, and her and all her siblings and cousins, about 15 people in total with ages ranging from 18 - 41 are all treated like children)

We talk about the falang gents who get spied without even a notion of who is doing the spying, its just the same for thai people as well.

Spies & gossips, what a headache!!!!

Soundman.

I don't really see it as spying as much as it is the news network.

To all out there with a regular partner - heed these words. This is not just Thai, it's universal. Your partner has an emotional or financial investment in you and, when informed of your misdemeanours, will return the favour in full by reporting to the informants on their partners. And it's not only women who gossip. If you have anything to hide, beware! Your life is not as private as may think! :o

The "Thai spy network" is fantastic. Too many instances to mention, some of which I still haven't fathomed.

My missus is also telepathic.

I know this for sure, because each time I leave work and a thought starts to enter my mind about maybe I'll pop to the pub for a relaxing beer on the way home.. that very second my phone will ring. "Darling, I've been shopping and cooking all day. Your favouite meal will be on the table in thirty minutes. I also picked up the video that you wanted to watch."

It's more than my lifes worth not to head straight home.

Thailand; third World comms systems, but out of this World networks.

The "Thai spy network" is fantastic. Too many instances to mention, some of which I still haven't fathomed.

My missus is also telepathic.

I know this for sure, because each time I leave work and a thought starts to enter my mind about maybe I'll pop to the pub for a relaxing beer on the way home.. that very second my phone will ring. "Darling, I've been shopping and cooking all day. Your favouite meal will be on the table in thirty minutes. I also picked up the video that you wanted to watch."

It's more than my lifes worth not to head straight home.

Thailand; third World comms systems, but out of this World networks.

Haha,

So true...

My wife sems to know what misschief I am going to get up to before I have even thought it up!!! :o

Soundman.

Are you saying that you cannot call a whore a 'ho? :D

Don't you think that both of those words are derogatory? There are nicer ways to describe those (of either gender) who give companionship in exchange for money. :o

Don't you think that both of those words are derogatory? There are nicer ways to describe those (of either gender) who give companionship in exchange for money. :o

I've primly used the term "service girls" a few times. Is this PC or am I too guilty of posting misnomers?

One simple question - "pai nai" - so many consequences...

The network isnt that good - it is just a question of timing and location...

But certainly worth testing it to find out where the "force" is strong and for sheer curiosity.

I've primly used the term "service girls" a few times. Is this PC or am I too guilty of posting misnomers?

Naah, think you're OK, qwertz. Only as long as you type it primly, though... :D

like 'wives'?

I was waiting for someone to come up with that one... :D

Well with the number of farangs getting married to them "potential wives" wouldn't be too far away. :D

Agreed 100%. Strangely, or not so strangely if you think about it, it's mostly the guys using these women's services most that describe them in such a derogatory fashion. Very primitive. And I'm not PC. It is judgemental, mongers.

Yesterday evening, I went down to Nana Plaza to speak with my wife's younger sister. Unfortunately, I did not find her at her place of work.

I spent 5 minutes chatting to the owner of a bar in Sukhumvit 1 Plaza, where I owned a bar a year or so ago.

I did not sit or chat with any 'pretty girls', nor drink any beer, nor do anything that might be considered as unacceptable for a married man, (although I imagine many westerners in that area are married men!). Apart from the bar-owner and one other girl who used to work for me, I saw no-one that I recognised.

Even before I managed to return to my hotel, (some 15 minutes away), my wife had been contacted by no less than 3 independant (and anonymous) female callers who told her that her husband had been spotted alone (ie without her), in Nana Plaza!!

I was able to appease her with my very valid explanation as to why I was in NP.

Has anyone else been the subject of this Big Sister network? And has it got you into trouble??

Simon

I can beat that for distance and seperation.

A friend of mine, quite a few years agao now, was working in the middle east. He had a Thai girfriend that he maintained an apartment for in Bangkok.

While he was working in the middle east (I'm not going to say what country) he met and started a relationship with a Thai stewardess.

When he arrived home, his bank account (his Thai girlfriend had access) had been cleaned out, his car had been sold, and the apartment sub-leased out to another person. The reason he was given was "you cheat on me with stewardess."

He never did figure out how his girl in Thailand knew, since everything happened at least 5000 miles away.

No, this was not me (by the grace of God.) when I was younger and stupider.

I swear I think Thai women have some kind of sixth sense about these things.

:D

Yesterday evening, I went down to Nana Plaza to speak with my wife's younger sister. Unfortunately, I did not find her at her place of work.

I spent 5 minutes chatting to the owner of a bar in Sukhumvit 1 Plaza, where I owned a bar a year or so ago.

I did not sit or chat with any 'pretty girls', nor drink any beer, nor do anything that might be considered as unacceptable for a married man, (although I imagine many westerners in that area are married men!). Apart from the bar-owner and one other girl who used to work for me, I saw no-one that I recognised.

Even before I managed to return to my hotel, (some 15 minutes away), my wife had been contacted by no less than 3 independant (and anonymous) female callers who told her that her husband had been spotted alone (ie without her), in Nana Plaza!!

Has anyone else been the subject of this Big Sister network? And has it got you into trouble??

Simon

A friend of mine, quite a few years agao now, was working in the middle east. He had a Thai girfriend that he maintained an apartment for in Bangkok.

While he was working in the middle east (I'm not going to say what country) he met and started a relationship with a Thai stewardess.

When he arrived home, his bank account (his Thai girlfriend had access) had been cleaned out, his car had been sold, and the apartment sub-leased out to another person. The reason he was given was "you cheat on me with stewardess."

He never did figure out how his girl in Thailand knew, since everything happened at least 5000 miles away.

She no doubt she had a friend who had knowledge of your activities, probably in the ME country where you were based. Not a good idea giving her access to your account. Are you sure it was YOUR car if she sold it?? Maybe you paid for it, but it must have been registered in her name. Another not good idea. Of course, you are still the "bad guy". I am sure she would have never dreamed of cheating on you.

Collusion, pure and simple, but impressive.

Verily it doth seem the Thai/3rd world woman regards men as a source of income in return for "honey". What remains a mystery is why farang men expect a genuine relationship. Paradoxical, no ? If the girl was more educated, you might have a better chance of a sincere relationship.

Education is the key, but it might ruin the situation for some.

Simon

No sixth sense, mobile phones. Logical.

Edited by qwertz