E-Visa Processing Time: London

I've hired someone who needs to apply for a visa before coming, but her flight is in 4 weeks and one of the documents required will take 2-3 weeks to come from the government office.  She must then submit documents online, wait for approval and then make an appointment with the embassy in London to pick up her visa.

Does anyone know what the current processing time for an E-visa application is?  Preferably a B visa at London but any E-visa application will give me an idea.  I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to get everything done in the next 4 weeks or if I should advise her to apply for a tourist visa instead (she can't come without a visa because she already has two entry stamps).

Thanks

For my SETV after applying online and submitting the required docs electronically, i then posted my passport on the same day to London by special delivery, my visa was issued the following day, and i got my passport back the day after by special delivery. This was about 3 weeks ago.

Not sure if you can use postal method for B visa though.

It certainly should not be a problem to get the non-b  visa in 4 weeks if she has all the required documents.

A soon as the online application is completed she will have a choice of dates for the appointment. It can be as little as 2 days after it is done.

On 9/27/2019 at 7:48 AM, ubonjoe said:

It certainly should not be a problem to get the non-b  visa in 4 weeks if she has all the required documents.

A soon as the online application is completed she will have a choice of dates for the appointment. It can be as little as 2 days after it is done.

Thanks Joe.

She has all documents except the official letter from our local MOE; they are currently taking 2-3 weeks to process these, so I've advised her to buy a tourist visa.  Yet another instance of branches of government working against each other and immigrants paying the price.