Protesters against PM in New York can’t speak Thai or know Thailand’s location on a map

webfact

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

Evidence, if ever evidence was needed about how Trump's America is creating jobs, even for jobless latino immigrants to represent as dissident Thai protesters.

Good thing you not trolling otherwise one might really start to wonder what Trump has to do with it ????

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BestB said:

Good thing you not trolling otherwise one might really start to wonder what Trump has to do with it ????

Just mention it on his twitter feed, I am sure he will claim some credit if he sees it.

If you were Thai and wanted to protest without having to face any negative consequences for doing that, this would be a smart way to do that ...just hire some day workers from a country who has nothing to do with Thailand to stand up for you in a location Thailand can’t touch.

15 hours ago, lupin said:

Show Thais IN THAILAND a map of the world and ask them to find Thailand.... good luck

15 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Even worse, show them a roadmap and ask for directions...

Ever tried it yourselves?

Or just taking a bash at the Thais?

How about your geography? I guess it's excellent!

16 hours ago, zydeco said:

And we are supposed to believe this?

None of the protesters could speak Thai and most of them could not even speak English, said the reporters.

So how did the reporters talk to these aliens? I am sure all Thai reporters are fluent in Spanish or some other South American language. LMFAO more BS.

Hi, lets have a Geography lesson today,  draw a rough sketch of Europe, now put a cross where the capital cities are situated, or if your really clever sketch Russia and put a cross for Moscow, there is know prize or fame, it will fill up a little bit of time.

let us all know how we all get on !!!

Archived