Kamagra

bbi1

Those Kamagra sellers who walk around the streets selling those products, do they only sell them in boxes of 50 or is it possible to buy smaller amounts like 10 or 15 sachets? What type of prices would you expect them to sell them for 10 or 15 sachets?

10 minutes ago, Denim said:

Dont bother. Get Grakcu instead. Same thing but sold legally.

15b5504158889e856a136806fca0e76e.jpg_720x720q80.jpg_.webp 44.38 kB · 1 download

What's so different about that one? Apparently it contains both ingredients instead of just one that Kamagra has. A Google search shows the price seems to be about 800-1,000 baht for a 12 pack, whereas a box of 50 Kamagra can be had for that price.

"FDA laboratory analysis confirmed that Grakcu Capsule contains sildenafil and tadalafil": https://www.fda.gov/drugs/medication-health-fraud/public-notification-grakcu-capsule-contains-hidden-drug-ingredients

Edited by bbi1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Buying medication of a street seller, great idea.

So you recommend buying Kamagra from a pharmacy then? What prices and which pharmacies? The street sellers seem to be about 35-40% less the price of the pharmacies.

Edited by bbi1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bbi1 said:

Those Kamagra sellers who walk around the streets selling those products, do they only sell them in boxes of 50 or is it possible to buy smaller amounts like 10 or 15 sachets? What type of prices would you expect them to sell them for 10 or 15 sachets?

Usualy the sellers who walk around are only interested to sale only a box.

But you have sellers in the streets (I can give you the location in Pattaya by mp)

where you can buy 1. 2 . 10  or up to you number of sachets.

Of course more you buy and cheaper is, From 20 bths\sachet if you buy 50 to 100 bahts for 1 unit.

The manufacture cost for this product (Made in India) is very low, then nobody even to bother to do copy or false.

I bought sometimes and never have an issue, except having a f..... g bone during hours and hours 55

Any half decent legit pharmacy sells this image.jpeg.f93ca06dd4ba776cd8b4be4ea2724e21.jpeg a box of 4 50mg tabs should be B100. That is what the price is in the town in which I live in lower north. Pattaya should be similar. It is made by the GPO. Government Pharmaceutical Org.  Keeps yer pecker up.

I wouldn't trust the street sellers. period. . . . .for anything

any pharmacy happy to help you out. can't remember the price but cheap enough (300 ish rings a bell). If you or know someone who does visa runs, border markets sell them (the 'V' one) for 60-80 Baht pack of 4, and they work, boy do they work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

But street sellers are not famous for selling real stuff.

Turkish man arrested for making fake "Kamagra" jelly

Taken into evidence were 46,700 sachets of Kamagra. The packaging claimed they were produced in India. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"46700 sachets"

That's the volume of how much fake Kamagra will regularly hit the market in Thailand.

You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' .......Well, do ya,   ...........

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1114067-turkish-man-arrested-for-making-fake-kamagra-jelly/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

I don't know, don't need them. But street sellers are not famous for selling real stuff.

I don't 'need' them, but if i'm of to S6 on a reccy, and paying x baht, I want 'things' to work. a little insurance never goes amiss....