Facebook's Zuckerberg says Warren as U.S. president would be bad for tech

webfact

Who cares what he says or thinks, Clown, I get censored 30 days for nothing , after getting slandered by Chins on South China Morning News, all Chins trolls report you, I said they steal tech, banned 30 days , that’s all I said, goes against community standards , Censorship is alive and well on FB

• Like 1

Zuckerberg, a corporate facist.  Non union, no competition, Trying to justify his monopoly by saying if the big techs are broken up they will not be able to protect America from electoral interference (In the audio, Zuckerberg said breaking up big tech companies would make election interference "more likely because now the companies can't coordinate and work together."). How stupid does he think people are? The most dangerous thing is that companies like Amazon and Facebook do not only monopolize their respective markets, they are the market in large part. Corporate capitalism has reached the point where these companies cannot be broken up. This will be come evident after the government investigation. 

8 hours ago, donnacha said:

I am not American, so, I have no dog in this fight. American politics has always been about two parties essentially working for the same masters and pretending that citizens had a democratic choice. What is very clear from the outside is that, over the past 3 years, one side of American politics has lost its sweet goddamned mind. We all saw one side drum up this patently ridiculous narrative about the Russians, and then beat it to death for 3 years before it all blew up in their faces, and that wasn't the Republicans.

Again, I have no dog in this fight, just amazed that reasonably well-educated Americans cannot see how essentially powerless all presidents actually are. If you actually want to get a Democrat elected, however, you need to stop letting Trump drive you crazy, stand back, take a breath, and think about policies that real, actual Americans - outside the beltway and coastal bubbles - might actually want to vote for.

It wasn't that Trump won in 2016, it was that Hillary lost it. Needlessly, stupidly, lazily, arrogantly. The most basic rule of politics is that you should at least try to hide your disdain for the voters. She was a truly terrible candidate. I know dozens of lifelong democrats who could not bring themselves to vote for her.

By all measures, 2020 is the Democrats to lose too. To win, all you need to do is run a calm, safe, humdrum candidate. Many swing voters would consider that a blessed relief after all the Trump excitement ... but, no, you're going to let your most passionate radicals displace sleepy Joe and you're going to run with Bernie-in-a-dress. Well done, well done everyone.

For not being an American, what you stated here is way more astute than many TV poster Americans have come up with. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, alex8912 said:

She is absolutely hated on the most popular Boston talk radio stations. She is our “ part time “ Senator and she will never win the election and she should stop being our Senator as well. 

Hee hee hee!

Warren hasn't much chance to become "President". 

In fact, the whole DNC thing is a sick joke. However, a "dark horse" has emerged. If Jesse Ventura decides to run, ha can defeat President Trump. What's even better? If "the Donald" wins re-election, Ventura might be in the cabinet.

Of course, it's still too early. 

One issue that Warren CAN win on:

FB_IMG_1569521173123.jpg

Edited by RickTik
Grammar

Big tech is and always has been very far left in their politics. It is funny to watch the dems support candidates that are going to alienate the support of big tech 100%. Would love to be a fly on the water cooler at places like Google and FB. 

I guess they won't mind giving up their 6 figure salaries in the name of greater good of the consumer and of course climate change. More than any other candidate Warren tries to find new ways to destroy wealth. She can't utter one sentence with out expressing what she will do to destroy the economy. 

It is still amusing to watch the dems attack their core base which has been the bread and butter of their elitism in places like California. The dems once again love to feed upon themselves. 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, neeray said:

I've made a few bad decisions in my life but one that was very right was "never having gotten involved in Facebook".

"Like", 555.

Pretty well guaranteed you are involved in Facebook. Any photo that you may have been in, and there will be many, that is posted on Facebook asks for the names of the highlighted faces in the photos. A lot of people add your name.

You don't have to be involved in this process at all, but I bet you are on there somewhere.

Which is where the whole thing is wrong. A book of faces, in many,many different and everyday situations. A birthday party, wedding, a work functio,anything at all and there you are without your knowledge or permission. On a giant database. For ever.

The posturing by the political class is simply that. They love it. Knowledge is power. 

Edited by emptypockets

I'm not a fan of Lizzy Warren and her phony native American "identity" trip, but between her and Mark Zuckerberg, I think the latter and the policies of his company are a far bigger threat to Western civilization. You just cannot watch the man without thinking, that's how a wealthy sociopath looks like.

6 hours ago, jingjai9 said:

Zuckerberg, a corporate facist.  Non union, no competition, Trying to justify his monopoly by saying if the big techs are broken up they will not be able to protect America from electoral interference (In the audio, Zuckerberg said breaking up big tech companies would make election interference "more likely because now the companies can't coordinate and work together."). How stupid does he think people are? The most dangerous thing is that companies like Amazon and Facebook do not only monopolize their respective markets, they are the market in large part. Corporate capitalism has reached the point where these companies cannot be broken up. This will be come evident after the government investigation. 

He runs FB so I imagine from his extensive collection of data he is pretty well versed in just exactly how stupid people are. FB showcases the height of human stupidity for all to see in all of its glory. Like him or not Zuckerberg is a savvy businessman. 

On another note anybody with any sort of investments such as a 401K over the age of 60 should probably exit the market right now. It's very likely you have an interest in big tech if you have any of those type of assets. 

I am not particularly a big fan of Warren, however, I think everyone is lagging behind on just how much power these big tech companies have over people.   Between FB, Google, Amazon and a few others, we have zero privacy.   They have all our information.   Whoever controls that much data holds a huge amount of power.   

The fact that Zuckerberg is scared and making such a public statement leads me to think she is on to something important.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Credo said:

I am not particularly a big fan of Warren, however, I think everyone is lagging behind on just how much power these big tech companies have over people.   Between FB, Google, Amazon and a few others, we have zero privacy.   They have all our information.   Whoever controls that much data holds a huge amount of power.   

The fact that Zuckerberg is scared and making such a public statement leads me to think she is on to something important.   

Pretty sure he was unaware he was being taped.