Maybe Just Ignoring The TM30 Was Always The Best Idea

Mitkof Island

That is referring to TM28 isnt it, which isnt enforced anywhere.

I recall posters from Bangkok used to say the same thing, just ignore it, I never need one etc. Nowadays, since enforcement in Bangkok, they are the most vocal posters.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peterw42 said:

That is referring to TM28 isnt it, which isnt enforced anywhere.

I recall posters from Bangkok used to say the same thing, just ignore it, I never need one etc. Nowadays, since enforcement in Bangkok, they are the most vocal posters.

This is referring to the TM30 . I have NEVER been asked about it. I did have a friend go to my nearest local office and the response was Mai Pen Rai (Don,t Worry About It)

1 minute ago, Mitkof Island said:

This is referring to the TM30 . I have NEVER been asked about it. I did have a friend go to my nearest local office and the response was Mai Pen Rai (Don,t Worry About It)

If your local office doesn't enforce then thats great, and you can ignore it. 1,000s in Bangkok used to think the same until they started enforcing it. Your local office may start enforcing tomorrow.

My local police dont enforce motorbike helmets, I dont advise others to ignore the law.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Sort of like playing hide and seek as a kid. Close your eyes and you become invisible.

sort of like masturbating with an unlocked door and mom in the house,

keep focus with your ears

Edited by brokenbone