Vet in Pattaya to bring back dogs to Europe

draconus

Good morning,

I coming back to Spain. The problem is when i come to thailand dont do a serotologic test for rabies.

Now in my embassy tell me i need this test and wait three months to come bsck with my pets.

Anyone knows a vet in pattaya or Sattahip who makes this? I need they send the dog blood to a europe certificate lab to make the serotologist test.

Thanks in advance

I did this in 2016/17. Used a vet on Naklua road although it was not painless and had to bargain with them on their initial cost but at least they have experience.

Vet office - travelling from Dolphin roundabout towards Naklua, on left hand side just after the big yellow hotel which is on the right (Ayala or similar name). They also did the microchipping and were good with other treatments for the dogs when needed. I may have a contact number somewhere and will have a look later and post if I can find.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:49 AM, topt said:

I may have a contact number somewhere and will have a look later and post if I can find.

Dr Nop Sukpanyatham (not sure if she was the one I dealt with)

Pattaya Vetinerary Cllnic

157/15 Pattaya-Naklua Road

Tel 038 423 410

2 hours ago, TaaSaparot said:

I have tried the majority of Vets in the Pattaya area, and think that Thong Lor is the most professional.

https://www.facebook.com/ThonglorPetPattaya/

Avoid Muang Ake.

I hope they have improved then (Thonglor) as only used them not long after they opened - also they seemed relatively expensive.

Agree wholeheartedly about Muang Ake. 

I just found Thong Lor very up front with everything, where all the others I have tried, you could tell it was all about how much money they could get out of you.

Muang Ake being the worst.

Three Years on, I still get cold called by Muang Ake  ????

On 10/4/2019 at 2:49 AM, topt said:

I did this in 2016/17. Used a vet on Naklua road although it was not painless and had to bargain with them on their initial cost but at least they have experience.

Vet office - travelling from Dolphin roundabout towards Naklua, on left hand side just after the big yellow hotel which is on the right (Ayala or similar name). They also did the microchipping and were good with other treatments for the dogs when needed. I may have a contact number somewhere and will have a look later and post if I can find.

Agree  ,probably the one       soi 27 off naklua rd   turn right    about half a k on the left      knew price couple of years ago,about 600 euros inc flight   all in

Archived