Threat made on central world

Greyhat

Icels are "involuntary celibates" so their rebellion's purpose is to get laid?  Weird way to go about it

Leave Thailand alone please, we are all peaceful and kind people. 

Likely this is "fake" social media news, yet would heed it if I lived in Bangkok

6 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

555 , think I'll wait till its available online then

dont take my opinion as a recommendation one of my friends is lining up his 3rd viewing he thinks its 'Insanely beautiful'
best seen in a movie theater it was also good to see some Thais reaction 555 they looked a bit dazed coming out ????

Keep in mind that AKs will rise to the shooters right when being fired full auto. You always want to run to the shooters left. Guess Im going to have to break my rule and go see it.

14 hours ago, Thainess said:

Let's face it, it could be almost any of the falangs in BKK as over half of them are incels, or at least they would be if they were back in their home country. Here, yes, they can get laid at a price.

Im not 100% sure about that

20 hours ago, andy72 said:

and kinda shocking to hear a gary glitter track being used

Why? 

It's just music that the producers considered appropriate for the film, isn't it?  Would you prefer Michael Jackson music, no one seems to complain about him too much, do they?

4 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Why? 

It's just music that the producers considered appropriate for the film, isn't it?  Would you prefer Michael Jackson music, no one seems to complain about him too much, do they?

If you cant separate politics from art, you have to toss away Wagner, Eisenstein, Von Karajan and a lot of the greats, not even counting those hypocritical wokemoron modern Hollywood types

8 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

If you cant separate politics from art, you have to toss away Wagner, Eisenstein, Von Karajan and a lot of the greats, not even counting those hypocritical wokemoron modern Hollywood types

I didn't bring politics into this, why are you telling me that?

Just now, Just Weird said:

I didn't bring politics into this, why are you telling me that?

I know Im sticking up for you dude. Defending you from the wokeists. They are sort of like  modern day Chekists.....

I agree it's a nutter, but it wouldn't hurt to stay away for one night if you planned on going.

Rather worryingly I know a Lin Fengshun (the name the Chinese translates to), he's a software engineer in Singapore.

Archived