Over half of Thais feel Government’s performance unchanged – Suan Dusit Poll

webfact

On 10/6/2019 at 9:58 PM, newatthis said:

That's exactly right. They voted for his mob, and therefore him, so let them reap what they sowed. In the meantime, Anutin will get the people so bombed out, they won't even know when they're being shafted.

Wow.... I am amazed........ Do you raeally think that people 'voted him in'?????? You weren't paying attention during the elections to........ ALL his 'Junta' associates were the ones counting those votes and controlling the results of the election....... NO WAY...... This election was rigged by HIM for HIM.......

I have been involved with Thailand more than 40 years...... I love the 'average Thai people'.......... NOT including this military gov't or most HiSo (Rich) people......

When I drive in Thailand on a new stretch of highway and then drive that same stretch of Hiway a month later and have to 'avoid' all the new 'POTHOLES'...... It reminds me why there are 'a few' rich (HiSo) people in Thailand (road builders relatives of the Gov't officials)........ And this Gov't is part of 'THAT'.......

The poor and working class are really hurting worse NOW.... more than for AGES....... Because of this 'clan' who have illegally taken control of Thailand....

On 10/7/2019 at 2:22 PM, spidermike007 said:

Absolutely fake news. When 41.70% said the performance of the post-election government is worse, citing the economic slowdown, widespread poverty and failure to address the root causes of problems, you have some real issues. 

Things have changed. People approve far less of the administration. This is really bad news for the hapless army. 

At least there's a phone number for those who want to commit suicide. 

Didn't exist back in the old days. So what does that tell us? 

Archived