Best Buffet Dinner In Bangkok?

amlek

Can confirm that the Sheraton Grande buffet at the Orchid Cafe is well worth a go when you get the urge for pigging out. The food was very good quality with loads of choice, & at a touch over 1000thb a head not bad value (I'm pretty sure I ate that amounts worth of smoked salmon, rib-eye & cheese alone!). Be prepared to wait a while for a table though - its obviously very popular.

I agree, in my opinion Shangri-La is the best.

Sheraton and Marriott on Sukhumvit close second.

I think anyone either living in Thailand or staying for a long period of time would be well advised to purchase these hotel member cards.

Generally cost around 6-7K, but the benefits are amazing, including free rooms, half price meals etc .

You only have to eat out once a month to make it worth your while.

In my experience the cheapest is the Landmark, 4800, incl gym membership at 75% off.

Best value Shangri-La, 6800, free vouchers for food and accomodation, and 50% off food. :o

My first choice would be the Intercontinental followed by Plaza Athenee. I tried the Shangri La and enjoyed the location but all my friends that night agreed it was not as good as the Intercontinental. However for Sunday brunch the Four Seasons is outstanding but pricey.

good lunch buffets in Bangkok which are good value:

Sunday lunch at Holiday Inn Ploenchit - 590 baht including free fruit juices and coffee/tea

Bacchus at Four Season Hotel for their anti pasta buffet - also about 550 baht. Superb!