Looking for full shuttle van rental, Thailand to Phnom Penh

Hal65

Make sure the company does not just drop you off at the border and let you fend for yourself in Cambodia...

Happened to me once...no mistake...was purposely left to make my own way once we reached the border...even though I had paid full fair to Phnom Penh...

9 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Make sure the company does not just drop you off at the border and let you fend for yourself in Cambodia...

Happened to me once...no mistake...was purposely left to make my own way once we reached the border...even though I had paid full fair to Phnom Penh...

I have contacted several taxi companies here in Thailand. Yes, they all don't want to go past the border.

This greatly complicates things as a vehicle is obviously needed to move my stuff across the border.

arkroyal.jpg

something else that you might find interesting. note the wording at the end. also note only 2 trains a week leave poi pet . you arent going to make it across the border in time so plan on at least one night in poipet to then leave the next morning. oh and you might want to get independant confirmation that there actually will be a train as it has an iffy recordarkroyalph.jpg

Archived