On line 90 day report

I make no excuse for posting this.

TM30 online seems to have worked for some and given problems for others. 

I arrived here on 17 and my host reported me online in less than five minutes, so much easier than posts here had led me to believe.  Encouraged by this experience I should like to report 90 days on line myself.  I have always reported by post since initially attending the cluster <deleted> at Jeang Wattana and don’t want to have to repeat that experience should on-line reporting fail.  

So.  I have looked at the form online and it seems straight forward.  I would like to know if anyone else has reported on-line successfully for the first time in Bangkok and if not, what was the problem and could they rectify it within the seven day window?  

It depends on the Imm office and whether they check and acknowledge online 90 day reports. If they do not then even though the report may go through it remains forever in "pending" status.

Mine used to, then there was a change in the person responsible and they stopped. When I queried it the woman doing it appeared to not know there was an online system at all Last time I went to do one, they had again changed and new guy said I could .

Note that it must be done 7 yo 15 dats before due date

Best advice is to try say 10-15 days before due and if no acknowledgement by 7 days before do it in person.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

The online application only works when the passport you have is used entering Thailand. I got myself a new passport to replace my previous one. As it was issued by my embassy here in Bangkok in 2016, it doesn't work when using the online application. Immigration told me last Friday after I showed the application wasn't working. To have it working I must first get myself a re-entry permit, leave Thailand and enter Thailand by AIR !!!

• Like 1

Thanks for that. It seems that I have to apologise for posting. The first site on the google search looked like a report form so I filled it out with fictitious dates thinking that it was a report form. The second google site explains that it is an application which I take to mean the registration procedure. That would be logical since the people reporting TM30 needed to register. 

So since I am on an iPad which probably won’t work, I certainly can not print a receipt, I shall be delighted to pass this over to my host to do. 

Sorry for posting.