Any Scottish Bars Or Restaurants

cessnock

Anyone know of any Scottish bars or restaurants in Bangkok and Phuket? Scottish breakfast? Tattie Scones and Square sausage. Scottish Dinner? Mince & Tatties. Haggis & Neeps.

Dont care about Johnnie Walkers Whiskey as I used to live near the factory and the smell was enough.

Thanks

Cessnock :o

There used to be a Scottish bar on Sukhumvit Road In Bangkok (near Sukhumvit Soi 22 but on the main road), don't know if they had food though but I would guess so. Apparently it's still in business but I think it's moved to one of the sois just off the Sukhumvit Road.

There used to be a Scottish bar on Sukhumvit Road In Bangkok (near Sukhumvit Soi 22 but on the main road), don't know if they had food though but I would guess so. Apparently it's still in business but I think it's moved to one of the sois just off the Sukhumvit Road.

I think it was called 22 Bar a few metres down Sukhumvit Road from the entrance to Soi 22. They moved about 2 years ago and are now deep inside soi 22 itself. If your entering Soi 22 from the Sukhumvit end it's on the left hand side after you have gone past the massive Royal Queens Park Hotel also on the left hand side. There is a Scottish flag on a board on the pavement outside. The owner is called (Scottish) Ray. Nice chap.

Had a drink with him the other night and he is still doing well after....10 years ... :o

Just up the soi past the Imperial Queens park and after the japanese clubs.... left hand side....