5 Days In Bangkok, What To Do?

Pujun

What are the best Gay places to hang around for my friend?

He's a medium built middle-aged man

This is a bit of a daft question, if you don't mind my saying. Have you any idea what HE would like to do? Just because he's gay doesn't necessarily mean that he'll want to "hang around" a gay place. Not quite sure why his shape is that relevant either. A bit of a stereotypical question. If he has asked you where the gay bars/saunas/massage places are, then specific answers can be given, even found on Dreaded Ned or something similar.

Day 1:

Babylon and Tarwan Bar ??

Day 2:

..... ???

What are the best Gay places to hang around for my friend?

He's a medium built middle-aged man

I have a feeling that the person posting the message and the "friend" is the same person looking for some addresses. Any person coming to Thailand would have done his homework prior to planning his trip. The local friend should know already....

The OP is asking a valid question. He has a gay friend coming and he is doing his best to make him feel comfortable and simply knowing how to answer questions or requests from his friend.

I think the Silom area (soi 4) is the best starting place--unless he wants to go to one of the boy bars. Soi 4 is comfortable for a mixed crowd and you and others could certainly go with him without feeling uncomfortable. From there, he can find out what's available in his area of preference.

Nice of you to check for him.

The OP is asking a valid question. He has a gay friend coming and he is doing his best to make him feel comfortable and simply knowing how to answer questions or requests from his friend.

I think the Silom area (soi 4) is the best starting place--unless he wants to go to one of the boy bars. Soi 4 is comfortable for a mixed crowd and you and others could certainly go with him without feeling uncomfortable. From there, he can find out what's available in his area of preference.

Nice of you to check for him.

Talk to a Thai friend and was told that, there's a sauna in RamKhaengHang Soi 21 named "Farose" (not the old one in Pradipat Road),

and there's a fxxking show on Monday and Thursday, so will check it out tonight...

what i mean is, there's a sex show not a bloddy lousy show..

anyone heard of it?

a valid question? well here is my vaild answer as a gay guy in his 30s living in bkk a number of years,

as long as he stays well away from silom, babylon, boy bars, and doesn't think he can use his £ to exploit the local people. he'll have a great time.

bkk has plenty of temples, bars, cafes, good restaurants, decent shopping, friendly people, and fantastic street food, that you will find a medium built middle aged gay man more than welcome to enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
Day 2 to Day 4: Go to Pattaya. Cheaper accommodation, cleaner air, much more fun. Your friend will thank you for it.

Day 5: Back to Bangkok to recover!

Peter

Just want to let you know who the most dangerouis person in thailand is a lady boy with a chipped tooth