Kev In Thailand?

SteveK

29 minutes ago, SteveK said:

No updates for months,

His last update is from 26 August.

"20 Seconds in Thailand" (Thailand Rob) did a stream on 29 September telling that Kev is on a good path. Not another chemo required as feared of.

used to like watching this mate a ways back.

saddest part was the vid where he was walking around to different hospitals in pattaya looking for medical insurance, and never found any.

i told him you get insurance directly from the company or an agent not at the hospital.

he said the cancer set him back about a million baht. he did some vids in the hospital, but i guess that was pre op. if i see him around pattaya ill ask him whats up.

hope everything turned out ok, mate.

3 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

I do not hate all vloggers. Some are very informative. I dont like the snowflake pantywaist millenials but anyway. If Kev has not updated his work I fear the worst.

Can you recommend any good video-logs about the backstreet boys? :whistling: 

(couldn't resist the cheap shot !!! all in good humor !)

I just watched Kev's V-log he has a surprising amount of followers, he's entertaining in a strange way.... Hope he's ok. 

2 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

I do not hate all vloggers. Some are very informative. I dont like the snowflake pantywaist millenials but anyway. If Kev has not updated his work I fear the worst.

Yeah Kev does a nice blog mainly about budget living...Geof carter does a good blog and gets around a lot and is on TV now. This guy is so uncool hes cool

https://youtu.be/sOKJ3vBhjEs

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Can you recommend any good video-logs about the backstreet boys? :whistling: 

(couldn't resist the cheap shot !!! all in good humor !)

I just watched Kev's V-log he has a surprising amount of followers, he's entertaining in a strange way.... Hope he's ok. 

Check out the Palari blog for back street boy stuff.

Archived