loans for expats

Let the TVF fun begin on this thread  ????  Stay tuned.

Seriously though, there was a thread a few months ago about loan/credit card in specific circumstances.

edit:  here it is  

If we had more details as to the salary and how much of a savings/security you could post, that might help.

Edited by 4evermaat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, problemfarang said:

Well, if you have 100K income and work permit, you can apply to Bangkok Bank. All other banks are asking for 50K income and work permit. If you have less than 50K dont even go to any bank. I tried like few months back. No hope.

You mentioned your teaching. Well i believe your salary is not 50K so... sorry but you cant get any credit card.. or any loan from any bank. All you can get is a  debit / ATM card. 

BUT you can apply AVEON no problem. They are asking for your bank statement, letter from your work (saying your salary and how many years your working there), and last 6 month salary slip. Although they will give you max limit of your 1 month salary, not 1 baht more.

5 hours ago, 4evermaat said:

Let the TVF fun begin on this thread  ????  Stay tuned.

Seriously though, there was a thread a few months ago about loan/credit card in specific circumstances.

edit:  here it is  

If we had more details as to the salary and how much of a savings/security you could post, that might help.

Thanks for the reply. My salary is 20K THB and I am in need of 50K THB as loan.