Pattaya: Where are the toilets? Farangs caught urinating in the sea - but Thais blame the authorities

rooster59

25 minutes ago, petermik said:

What a load of nonsense....as I drive around Thailands roads I often see folks "spending a penny" at the roadside and nothing is said....if I try and kiss my TGF in public I get scolded as it,s "not polite" but peeing by the roadside for anyone to see is fine.....crazy place here sometimes :whistling:

The kiss is discretionary whereas the p*ss is not.

• Haha 2

When I'm driving and cannot find a toilet to pee at, I will stop by the road side, lift the bonnet, take out my private and lean over the engine, anyone going past would think I sprung a leak, except one day when I returned to the car and saw the wife wasn't in there, I went to the back of the car, and guess who was squatting down taking a leak...now how do you explain that to motorists passing by, no need, just a daily event by Thai's....oi

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

When I'm driving and cannot find a toilet to pee at, I will stop by the road side, lift the bonnet, take out my private and lean over the engine, anyone going past would think I sprung a leak.

i just use an empty beer bottle and act like im drinking a beer. added benefit is it saves on beer costs.