Two UK political parties to try to trigger December 9 election

rooster59

The support for Boris in throughout most of the UK is incredibly high although never reported by the broadcast media. Landslide win for the Tories highly likely whenever an election takes place.
Since you are now very keen on opinion polls, how about one on a second referendum if held now?

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Which is why May 2022 is looking likely!

Labour know that they have to make themselves electable, and the Tory rebels have to work out how to keep their seats somehow. Both tasks are going to need all that time, and more!
Jumping the gun. No 2/3 for an election in HoC.

How many Brits living in UK ,  give a monkeys about brexit , not many..
           Expats on Tvf,  who relocated to Los,  from their home country ,  seem to be more concerned , why ?. 

Not exactly rocket science. Expats immediately impacted by Sterling being driven down. Home-based Brits more of a slow burn to be affected more dramatically post-Brexit implementation.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, SheungWan said:

Not exactly rocket science. Expats immediately impacted by Sterling being driven down. Home-based Brits more of a slow burn to be affected more dramatically post-Brexit implementation.

Think of I lived in los would be more concerned with new visa requirements and compulsory health care etc.

Edited by kingdong
  • Like 2