Aus Migration Papers For Wife And Children

Hi All

Am based in Chiang Mai and am preparing paperwork for my family to migrate to Oz. They ask for certified copies of many documents. Can someone enlighten me as to who in Chiang Mai can certify the copies of the needed documents and the cost of doing so for each copy.

Much appreciated

Hopefully someone with knowledge about Chiang Mai will answer your questions accurately.

I have heard that the Chiang Mai Ministry of Land Transport have a translating and copy service available for the Thai drivers licenses into English. Maybe they could assist you with your visa copying needs.

Their location is on the Hangdong-Hod Rd just past Lotus superstore.

I dont know if this will work for you, but when my wife lodged her spouse visa at the Oz embassy in BKK, some of the dccuments we submited were certified by a local high school principal. I can't remember exactally where, but there is a list of people who can certify doccuments, it could be on the back of the stat dec form 888, But there is a list of people who can certify copies somewhere online. Just call the embassy if your not sure and they will let you konw if the person you have in mind can do it for you or not.................

Edited by aussiestyle1983