Money Required

I thought there was a thread here on a girl telling her boyfriend that she had to have 100000 baht in her account so she could get a visa. I've tried serching all over the place but can't find it, can someone direct me there?

Thanks

100,00 bht in the account ain't going to get her a Visa to the USA I can tell you that right now. The UK and Europe maybe. ..but even then maybe not. It will make her very happy that's for sure. The only way you are getting a TGF into the USA is to marry her!

You should have read the entire thread. There is no requirement for a GF to have 100,000 THB in her bank account. The GF was trying to scam the guy out of 100,000 THB.

I did read the thread and know that there is NO requirement for proof of money in HER account, it doesn't hurt if she can show something though.

I assumed that the OP is a farang with a Thai GF.

Of this thread or the one I asked about?

100,00 bht in the account ain't going to get her a Visa to the USA I can tell you that right now. The UK and Europe maybe. ..but even then maybe not. It will make her very happy that's for sure. The only way you are getting a TGF into the USA is to marry her!

Just getting married isn't a save all for getting her back either.

I thought there was a thread here on a girl telling her boyfriend that she had to have 100000 baht in her account so she could get a visa. I've tried serching all over the place but can't find it, can someone direct me there?

Thanks

That thread is here it's in the 'Visas for other countries' forum

Thank you for your response and that is what I was looking for.