Anyone Need A Good Team Of House Painters?

Mobi

I am presently having my very large house repainted - inside and out by a team of 3 painters form my wife's village in Sa Kaeo.

The guys are doing an extremely professional job, and know exactly what to do do.They clean and wash before scraping and filling cracks in the walls, and are very meticulous and clean. They are doing a better job than the original painters.

The team cocnsist of my wife's uncle, one of her younger brothers and a neighbour, and I vouch for them all, having known them for a number of years, They will stay at my place if they get any more painting work, and will travel to the site in the morning and return to my place at night.

Any interested parties please pm me.

Well, if no-one needs them, the lads will be returning to Sa kaeo in a few days.

Doesn't mean they can't come back again though, if anyone needs any painting done.

Just let me know what you need, any time, and we'll take it from there.

what's the daily rate?

how quick are they?

i want quality work but don't want to wait 3 weeks for a small studio to be painted.

I don't think they will start any new jobs this side of Songkran - but that will be over earlier in Sa kaeo than it is here in Pattaya.

A small studio won't take long to do; they haven't even been 3 weeks doing my enormous great mansion - inside and out.

As I stated in my previous post, please PM me and we can discuss further.

Thank you for your interest. :o