1 year extension for Non B visa

Hi guys,

we have successfully opened a foreign representative office in Thailand. I have the 3 month Non B Multiple Entry Visa and the work permit already. 

I’m managing director if this FRO and we have now 1 thai staff to fullfill the requirements. Also the first month is over and we have paid out the first salary for me and our staff and SSF is also applied and finish. Our headquarter hs already transfer some funds to our thai bank account.

Last time i did the 3 month Non B Visa at the one stop service with the help of our lawyer company. 

I have to apply now for the 1 year extension but i would like to do this by myself if possible as the lawyers charge really a lot of money for this in my perspective of view.

Anyone can help me to find out what is the list if required documents to bring for this and how to do?

thanks

edi

The conditions change constantly from year to year and from city to city. The latest change in my last application (Extension B) was the requirement to show all receipts for the official confirmations. It changes constantly and as a rule without lawyer or agent in the last years always several appointments are necessary. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, yumyai said:

If you’re in Bangkok I recommend you go along to the One Stop Service Centre and ask for the list of requirements for the extension 

Only if he is working for a BOI company or others that are allowed to use the one stop center.