Whistleblower offers Republicans testimony as Trump pushes to unmask

webfact

It's been speculated that the whistle blower is one Eric Ciaramella.  I remember so long ago when this whole thing started and I kept making the point that the whistle blower's identity is important.  And the libs would just blow it off saying that who he was didn't matter.  Well, if it is Eric Ciaramella that would be one helluva bombshell.  And very, very bad for the Dems.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/pinnacle-of-irresponsibility-attorneys-decline-to-confirm-cia-officer-eric-ciaramella-is-whistleblower

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Not at all you won't tell us why it is not hypocritical for Biden to explicitly force out a prosecutor and boast he threatened the Ukrainians with no aid but it terrible for Trump to ask about Bidens son working, with no experience, for a Ukrainian company. Back to the whistleblower,  anyone is entitled to defend themselves, ask question and be represented as IN THE PAST.

That is a red herring. It's probably true what you say about Biden, but again - that's not the topic.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crazy Alex said:

So what's the hold up? Impeach now.

I'm sure you know that's exactly what they are in the process of doing. They are being methodical about their approach because they don't act on emotions as do their Republican counterparts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

You know that there are Republicans in the inquiry committee and they can also call witnesses, If there are witnesses that would collaborate trump's narrative,  why don't they call them?  

Yes, his GOP colleagues are at the ready to declare the notion of impeachment as against the US Constitution which they love with (obviously) blind passion, the disgraceful way the investigation is being handled (and this is the party that had 2 years of Benghazi inquisitions and 6 years of fishing for crimes by the Clintons but came up with only a stained dress) but they back off about the actual acts committed, and it has DT worried.

Why?  Because they know there is no justification, the best they can do is change the subject, and come up up with silly accusations against those seeking impeachment.  Best one yet is that "Soviet style" stuff, a great reminder of who's hands DT is playing into.  It's sort of like the defense attorney of a serial killer saying the prosecutor is behaving like Charlie Manson.  Well, as I heard one not-too-bright US Senator say in an interview "you don't have to pass an IQ test to become a senator" -- the look on his face after he realized what he had just said was classic!  BTW, that was not how the Soviets handled forced removal.

scalise.png.c2798a11ea374493d814042c24750710.png

News of the testimonies being released is happening while I write this, and there will be a lot of regrets that things were not kept secret.  Be careful what you wish for.

Personally I think the GOP senators could pull together a back-room plurality and figure if enough of them vote en masse to dump him he'll be out and away and in no position to wield vengeance.  Boot licking sycophants appear prideless but can harbor a hatred.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:
13 hours ago, Dap said:

What "false" statement? Everything the whistleblower claimed has been more than substantiated by many other witnesses.

So what's the hold up? Impeach now.

Impeach now and forever. At least till 2024. Washington will run out of whistles. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1