Degree slightly damaged

3 hours ago, Lamkyong said:

have you contacted the embassy   surely your question should be forwarded to them if you think the damage was caused by them or their form of logistics

I think it was the courier. I have contacted the Thai embassy. However, I don’t think it’s going to change much regarding whether or not it will cause problems at immigration.

3 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

Get another certified copy of your degree from your University if you are concerned. You should be able to order it on-line if you've remember your student number.

Not that easy.

degrees now need to be legalised and notarised, first by a uk solicitor, uk embassy and Thai embassy.

would be impossible without having to fly home.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎11‎//‎2019 at 2:04 PM, teacherbrendan said:

Yes I meant the signatures and the stamp of the Thai embassy.

Did you get your original copy or photocopy copy of your degree certificate legalized by the embassy?

On 11/5/2019 at 1:04 PM, teacherbrendan said:

Not that easy.

degrees now need to be legalised and notarised, first by a uk solicitor, uk embassy and Thai embassy.

I got a certified copy of mine from Uni in Australia posted to me in Bangkok and then got it apostatized at the Australian Embassy. Maybe it differs to the UK.

On 11/5/2019 at 2:04 PM, teacherbrendan said:

Not that easy.

well, from your first post it seems like your still in the UK. Because your asking about immigration. Plus if you worry so much you should contact your university when your in the UK, when you got back your documents from the Thai embassy.

Will there be any problem, i believe its up to where you will go for the immigration. if its in BKK, yes can be important.. if its small cities go with someone from your work to make things better, small cities are easier.