Where To Buy "easy Way To Stop Smoking"?

tonyj

Hi Tonyj,

The EasyWay To Stop Smoking is on sale in the Kinokuniya bookshop in the Emporium shopping complex.

Take BTS Skytrain to Phrom Pong (station E5) and use the exit to The Emporium. Don't go down to street level, there is an entrance right there in the station. Go in that entrance and up a small escalator that will get you into the HiSo paradise that is Emporium complex. As you enter the main hall, Emporium Department store is on the far side from where you are now. Ignore it. Go to the closest escalator to you, it will take you up one floor. At the top of the escalator turn left. The third shop on your right, in the corner, is Kinokuniya. It's a large shop you shouldn't miss it, but if you do any of the staff in the complex will point you in the right direction.

The very best of luck to you or whoever the book is for.

Bounder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi there,

Can anyone tell me where to buy Allen Carr's book "Easy way to stop smoking" in Bangkok?

Thanks,

Tony.

Why do you need to buy the book? I quit after reading a free report. I've not touched a cigarette for 3 months since.

You can download the free copy here xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for that advice,i download it now....

• 4 months later...
You can download a free copy of the book scandal here, http://allencarr.com/central/article/100/f...st-book-scandal

Thanks for that........It's taking ages to download..but it's ok I can have a smoke while I'm waiting :D ,

When I am with a certain young lady who hates smoking then it's no problem for me. When I go home and get in front of this computer can go through a packet in a matter of a few hours.

If this books help and we end up getting married I am going to call our first child Doc or Pla after you :o