Best place - Clicking Photo with Tiger ?

craige1

Can you please recommend a best place in Bangkok/Pattaya/Phuket where I can click a photo along with an tiger !? 

PS: I know many places are unethical and I am a animal lover but friends are pressuring to have atleast one photo with a tiger and guess I have to get one!

It is not a matter of ethics, but you do understand that the tiger must be heavily sedated... I mean, would you really want to get in a cage with a tiger that wasn't? 

That said, if you are coming to Chiang Mai there is a tiger place here where you can lay around with the tiger and they will snap your photo for you.. 

Just search google to see if there is one near Pattaya... 

• Sad 1

PS: I know many places are unethical and I am a animal lover but friends are pressuring to have atleast one photo with a tiger and guess I have to get one!

With today's modern tech it can be easily be done via Photoshop using a computer. Have you considered doing that yourself or going to a computer graphic expert to do it for you?

Edited by bbi1

13 hours ago, kenk24 said:

It is not a matter of ethics, but you do understand that the tiger must be heavily sedated... I mean, would you really want to get in a cage with a tiger that wasn't? 

That said, if you are coming to Chiang Mai there is a tiger place here where you can lay around with the tiger and they will snap your photo for you.. 

Just search google to see if there is one near Pattaya... 

Not sedated at all, tigers sleep during the day.

I was in with one (CM), and the photographer woke it up to get a better shot, holy cow it moved fast.

• Like 1