Testosterone Treatment - Medicine Price? Nebido 1000mg/4ml

Magnus Gunnarsson

Hello Everyone,

A few years ago I got diagnosed with Low T. and therefore I need to get regular treatments (Nebido 1000mg/4ml) shot every 3 months).

I remember I paid almost 10.000 THB ☹️ for the Nebido shot at Pattaya International Hospital a few years ago when I got diagnosed.

Since then I have been getting the Nebido from my own healthcare system in Iceland. And for that, I have only been paying around 800 THB ???? because it gets subsidized by the government.

Things have changed and I have now moved my address to Thailand and I am no longer in the Icelandic health care system. And if I want to buy the Nebido in Iceland as uninsured then the full price at the pharmacy is 5.200 THB ????

Soooo.

1. I am wondering what is the actual price for the Nebido 1000mg/4ml in a normal Pharmacy or Dr. Clinic in Thailand (Not Hospital)? 

2. And would it be cheaper for Thai Citizens?

3. Would it be possible to get Thai citizen to buy this for me as this medicine is quite specialized?

Thanks in Advance

Magnus

Magnus,

I've been receiving this also. I paid about 12k in the hospital with nurses fees etc.

I bought it myself from a pharmacy and it was 6800bht I believe, i take it to a local clinic and they charge 200bht for the injection, also i get blood work done at a local clinic. that cost around 800bht. 

Archived