Prime Minister Johnson to declare Britain can end 'the groundhoggery of Brexit'

webfact

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Couldn't agree more.

History will not be kind to the anti-democrats trying to overturn the will of the people for 3 years. A shameful episode in Parliamentary history.

History is going to be very unkind to the British people if Brexit ever happens.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, vogie said:

Did you get your free mug when you subscribed to this totally unbiased 'The New European' However be safe in the knowledge that Nigel Farage has a higher popularity rating than Jeremy CorbynScreenshot_2019-11-13-14-12-29-932.thumb.jpeg.0206253f10ed5fbea06654b7d2d52dc3.jpeg

Can you tell whether Farage is good or bad for Brexit now?

2 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

Really, if Johnson wins and they have an absolute majority (added to anything the Brexit Party wins) then I think the odds of a no-deal go through the roof. 

I think Johnson will tell the EU where to go and ransom off the 40 billion pound divorce bill for a tariff free trade deal. He knows the deal he got was awful and it was because the clowns in Parliament took no deal off the table....he will use the negotiating leverage from the possibility of a no deal to secure either a much better deal or leave with none. I think the latter. 

Do you still believe in Santa?

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Johnson switching on previous positions is nothing new.

All that matters to him is what’s good for Boris.

Switching positions is nothing new for politicians - or people in general.

You need to drop your paranoia of Boris....... it’s clouding your judgement (?)

7 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Couldn't agree more.

History will not be kind to the anti-democrats trying to overturn the will of the people for 3 years. A shameful episode in Parliamentary history.

If you had the slightest inclination of what democracy means I’m fairly sure you would never have written that. 

The leavers lost all claim to democracy when they exhausted every avenue to stop democratically elected representatives representing the CURRENT day democracy. 

Democracy didn’t start and end in 2016, it moved on. 

Apologies for all the big words 

4 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

Really, if Johnson wins and they have an absolute majority (added to anything the Brexit Party wins) then I think the odds of a no-deal go through the roof. 

I think Johnson will tell the EU where to go and ransom off the 40 billion pound divorce bill for a tariff free trade deal. He knows the deal he got was awful and it was because the clowns in Parliament took no deal off the table....he will use the negotiating leverage from the possibility of a no deal to secure either a much better deal or leave with none. I think the latter. 

Hilarious - Boris Johnson has been outwitted every single day of this entire process by opponents who had to do nothing to make him look the clown he is, and here you are stating BoJo,  a true clown In every sense, will somehow become a master strategist and turn it around ?

Bojo will do everything his European superiors want him to do - the fact he doesn’t realise that won’t even register! 

7 hours ago, transam said:

Don't you ever get tired of slagging off Boris instead of slagging off those MP's who messed with the peoples vote...

You have become very tiresome coming up with the same ol' drivel.....????

Oh the irony! 

You really can’t see the problems with Boris Johnson ? Really ? 

1 hour ago, Bruntoid said:

If you had the slightest inclination of what democracy means I’m fairly sure you would never have written that. 

The leavers lost all claim to democracy when they exhausted every avenue to stop democratically elected representatives representing the CURRENT day democracy. 

Democracy didn’t start and end in 2016, it moved on. 

Apologies for all the big words 

I fear that you actually believe that claptrap.

1 hour ago, Bruntoid said:

Oh the irony! 

You really can’t see the problems with Boris Johnson ? Really ? 

Go on then, treat us your thoughts on who you would offer up to undertake the PM.

Welcome to the forum by the way... 2 months in and spouting negativity liked a veteran..... Oh wait .......

17 minutes ago, kingdong said:

No just the majority,it's a democratic process on which elections are based on,how many times will this simple fact have to be explained to you?

People just don't get it.

It's a case of asking the same question until the peasantry give the right answer.

6 hours ago, bannork said:

History is going to be very unkind to the British people if Brexit ever happens.

Why?none of project fears predictions came true.think history will be more unkind to the eu and it's failed social programme once it go,'es for a burton after the U.K. Leaves.

9 minutes ago, WillyPlatt said:

People just don't get it.

It's a case of asking the same question until the peasantry give the right answer.

Or, it may be that people want the right to change their mind when they get more/better information than they had when first asked...

6 minutes ago, impulse said:

Or, it may be that people want the right to change their mind when they get more/better information than they had when first asked...

Like after you,ve put your wedge on a cert in the 3.30 at aydock  park and it comes in last?

Archived