Gordon Ramsay 'paid Ed Sheeran £500,000' to perform at daughter Tilly’s 18th birthday

snoop1130

6 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

I wonder what would have happened if he’d asked her “you can either have Ed Sheeran singing at your party or sponsor a hundred children’s education and school meals to provide for their future?”

I'm sure he has paid more in tax to the government who incidentally are responsible for school education than me and you will ever do in our lifetimes. Personally I think it's a waste of money but he's earn't it so what he does with it is up to him.

8 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I thought Gordon Ramsay was the one who swears a lot and is very rude to people?

Yes, he is swearing a lot, and are very rude in his television shows, but that is only made for interest the audience and create an image as a scary boss.

In reality, this man is super nice and friendly, if he does not want to promote himself in a light that fits his made up image for better commercial of his products. 

10 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

I wonder what would have happened if he’d asked her “you can either have Ed Sheeran singing at your party or sponsor a hundred children’s education and school meals to provide for their future?”

If he'd asked me 'Ed or 500k in your bank account', the answer would have been easier.

On 11/18/2019 at 12:48 PM, bluesofa said:

That must have left a bad taste in the mouths of all those who lost their jobs when his empire collapsed. Good job he managed to get some cash out before it went down.

They all have some (read, Lots of) cash out before there businesses collapses !!!!

Archived