90 days report online

When I do online 90 days report, after personal details, i press submit i get this, any ideas? As well what do I put as "* Arrived in Thailand(Date)" Cuz i had re entry permit went hollidays, came back 20 oct. So I put 20 oct as last entry or ?

From my last 90 report it says on recip my next one is 24 november, but in mean time I went on month holiday with re entry permit and came back 20 october, So i dont know it resets date and should I count days myself or what ? Dont get it

Zrzut ekranu z 2019-11-21 09-11-03.png

Edited by Xaos

35 minutes ago, Xaos said:

ok I think I got it figured, 90 days will count from my last entry 20 oct, so I ignore date on last report recipe which is 24 nov.

Correct

A 90 day report of staying longer than 90 consecutive days in the country is not needed is you did not stay that long.

If you put any date other than your last entry to the country that is why you got the message due to it not matching the info in the database the system access.

Walked in to Jomtien immigration. They said yes count from 20 oct. 

Then I said I forgot adress report in 24h what next. She said if I reported before and got paper there is ni fine up to 1 year, and I can do it again anytime. Gave me form. Well looks like got lots of time f9r it then.