Security Camera Advice Needed

UKJASE

Hi Guys - we got burgled last week, so i need some cameras installing.

6 cameras will be enough,  preferably ones that can be accessed via phone, plus have the app that shows you when there is any activity etc.

I am presuming all cameras need a power supply, so will need to be installed through the roof space, and then hard wired to the server box.  

It would be good if the cameras could keep working even if the power to the house was cut.

Can anyone recommend the type of system we should go for?  

Any links to sets on lazada that will fulfill our requirments pls?

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

I have been considering some security cameras around my house. 

Thus far I have been attracted to the Blink XT2

Battery Operated (2 yrs), with customizable motion detection, free cloud storage, no wiring... 

Another is Arlo.

Wireless cameras are now available in Solar. Great job I would imagine and go to cloud as well. ????

Mate,

I used a place in Tukcom. OK Security Systems. 089 788 2218 if you have someone to speak Thai. I just moved and had the previous installation moved to the new house. 

It's about 800 BT install per camera and then choose how many you need. We went with 4 and completely cover outside and one inside for the entrance. They are quick, very tidy and do a good job. 

You will need to decide where you want the recorder etc located, this time I went next to my TV. You can control everything from there. You can also use the internet to bring up everything whist you are away. Worked well when we were back home in Aus. 

Archived