POTY 2019 Nominations

geronimo

8 minutes ago, baboon said:

Scottiejohn taking calls -

It was just produced to test out one of the contending teams to be my CM hit squad.
Yet agin you have bin warnt.

(Translation;  Once again I reiterate in very mild terms the danger you may be in if you fail to take note of the very subtle hints contained in the colloquial Scottish messages I have so lovingly and endearingly imparted in earlier posts!)

Vote Scottie for POTY!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Not a brave or a squaw in sight, apparently they were still sleeping off the party they had last night because their big White Chief had been called away on some urgent ( ???? ), important (???? ) business !!

Maybe some scalping to be done in the New Year ??

Maybe a case of "hair today and gone tomorrow"!

But I would be bald affronted to make such a cutting remark without splitting hairs. 

PS; I hope that the above are not thought of in anyway as a parting of the waves!

PPS;  I did not comb the internet for the above comments,  I got them off the top of my head!!

Edited by scottiejohn
PS; etc!
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Maybe a case of "hair today and gone tomorrow"!

But I would be bald affronted to make such a cutting remark without splitting hairs. 

PS; I hope that the above are not thought of in anyway as a parting of the waves!

PPS;  I did not comb the internet for the above comments,  I got them off the top of my head!!

It's looking more and more like scottiejohn is "heir" to the POTY throne.

4 hours ago, billd766 said:

Nice legs on the lady, but how did you get my photo? I am the guy in front of her.

You are looking well (a finely tuned body built for comfort not speed,)BUT Her or rather his legs win  !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Just by chance I ran into one of the POTY nominees yesterday, of course it would be bad form to name her .

She said she believes she is currently neck and neck with “ some old Scottish guy “ but I think she might have stretched her lead a little , and I would put her heads above the rest of the field !!

D1116966-9C86-4150-A095-089019DAFA38.thumb.jpeg.43568616ad0b6b3ed14c4e4cba7b2d7e.jpeg

Not sure why but I imagined her to be younger .....................and prettier ????

If it's a photo finish, she'll win it by a neck!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chazar said:

anonymity?

There are times when they'd like nothing more than to vanish into thin air, but most of the time they attend community functions and give talks to becoming productive members of society,

• Like 1

Just now, geronimo said:

Its Colin's final official engagement today, and I'm sure he won't be sad to say goodbye to those pink tights. He likes the endless supply of Hong Thong but has had enough of old women asking what the numbers are.

Only problem with the pink tights, i cant bend to put them on, so they will be passed on unworn.????

Me just standing here, watching/ laughing at some of the crazy posts on this thread.:cheesy:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

Only problem with the pink tights, i cant bend to put them on, so they will be passed on unworn.????

Me just standing here, watching/ laughing at some of the crazy posts on this thread.:cheesy:

No need to wash them then!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, geronimo said:

The ceremony is colourful to say the least,

all the mods wearing their beaver hats, and Rimmer being carried in the gold plated sedan chair .......

You may recall Colin was interviewed by Thaivisa news team too ! So whoever wins had better not have any skeletons as they will soon be outed before the entire nation !

Now watch the nominations drop ...5555????

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CharlieH said:

You may recall Colin was interviewed by Thaivisa news team too ! So whoever wins had better not have any skeletons as they will soon be outed !!

Hopefully, the race itself will reveal all candidates' misdemeanours ........ it's too early for any startling revelations to come out, but mid December is the time when rumours start to circulate.

Like in 2009 when Manofmen11 was photographed in that gay bar .... that destroyed him and word has it he is now in IDC .....

Then there was the time when Straightastheycome_44 was caught red handed with a brown envelope ... that made the headlines ........

Lives can be destroyed ....