Tit-for-tat battle between Future Forward and Palang Pracharat MPs begins

rooster59

Tit-for-tat battle between Future Forward and Palang Pracharat MPs begins

Madam-Dear.jpg

©Watanya Wong-opasee

In what was seen as the possible start of a tit-for-tat battle between the Government and Opposition camps, the Future Forward party is to ask the Election Commission (EC) to check the qualifications of government coalition Palang Pracharat party-list MP Ms. Watanya Wong-opasee. Some believe she may also have owned shares in a media company when she registered her election candidacy ahead of the March 24th general election.

Future Forward spokeswoman Pannika Wanich said today (Friday) that she had assigned the party’s lawyers to lodge a petition with the EC seeking an investigation into the suspected shareholding.

Ms. Pannika claimed that, although Ms. Watanya had transferred all her shares in the Nation Group at the time, she discovered that the Palang Pracharat MP submitted the Bor Mor Jor-6 form, regarding the change of share ownership, to the Business Development Department of the Commerce Ministry about six months after the completion of candidate registration.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/tit-for-tat-battle-between-future-forward-and-palang-pracharat-mps-begins/

thaipbs.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2019-11-24

The country may state that they are a democracy for the sake of the people, but really they seem an oligarchy, ruled by military brass and the king. I hope the courts are fair, but too often they side with the military, thus putting everything they do and all fairness into question. I love you Thailand, but not your judicial system, which is far from unbiased.

1 hour ago, curlylekan said:

The country may state that they are a democracy for the sake of the people, but really they seem an oligarchy, ruled by military brass and the king. I hope the courts are fair, but too often they side with the military, thus putting everything they do and all fairness into question. I love you Thailand, but not your judicial system, which is far from unbiased.

Thailand has always been run by the military even with the so called Thai democracy unfortunately the trade off after the students uprisings was Generals (to save face)  shall remain in charge of departments , one of  the worst agreements ever made I'd say 

8 hours ago, neeray said:

Let the battle begin. 

(What’s good for the goose is good for the gander)

Battle? FFP - Guilty on all counts of everything ever. PPP - Whiter than white and it was all a misunderstanding. Next!

What about the guy with the watches?

Was the outcome that "a friend" really gave several watches to him?

Because each watch was worth more than my house...

Just an example

> politics is corrupt, and will always be, they just act holier than thou

9 hours ago, chainarong said:

Thailand has always been run by the military even with the so called Thai democracy unfortunately the trade off after the students uprisings was Generals (to save face)  shall remain in charge of departments , one of  the worst agreements ever made I'd say 

Speaks volumes of "the will of the people" doesn't it!

Archived