Chinese national sentenced to eight months in prison for trespassing at Trump's resort

webfact

20 minutes ago, webfact said:

she could pose an intelligence threat.

An "intelligence threat"!

No way, unbelievable. Not possible. Trump has got a very firm handle on intelligence matters.

As Tug has pointed out, biggest threat is Trump himself.

• Haha 2

8 months incarceration with two years supervised release.... for trespass... not!

she is being punished for making those Divided States, wherein the trump uses insecure locations for his extensive leisure time (another promise broken, right?) look stupid.

Edited by jany123
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, The Theory said:
15 hours ago, webfact said:

"I came to meet the President and family to just make friends."

????????????????

Trump does not have friends. He only has friends while and if they have something to offer him.

Yujing Zhang had nothing to offer. Case closed.

What's with all the Trump bashing?
The guy probably wasn't even there...

If I have a private compound with security, and some Thai guy wants to tress pass...Am I to blame then as well?

I get it, 50% didn't vote for Trump, so they keep whining that they lost the election and there is not 1 single day that passes by without someone having to say something bad about Trump.

It's ridiculous.

Were the other 50% doing that too when Obama or Clinton were in office?

Have some dignity, or don't go vote anymore if you can't take the loss

It's called an election, you lost, maybe next time better

In the meanwhile, nothing changes, everything stays the same

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, ezzra said:

Had an American would trespass on China's Xi Jinping property that sentence would be like 80 years in prison...

He has no property but regardless of that, no-one would get within ten miles unless known or invited.

24 minutes ago, MarcB said:

What's with all the Trump bashing?
The guy probably wasn't even there...

If I have a private compound with security, and some Thai guy wants to tress pass...Am I to blame then as well?

I get it, 50% didn't vote for Trump, so they keep whining that they lost the election and there is not 1 single day that passes by without someone having to say something bad about Trump.

It's ridiculous.

Were the other 50% doing that too when Obama or Clinton were in office?

Have some dignity, or don't go vote anymore if you can't take the loss

It's called an election, you lost, maybe next time better

In the meanwhile, nothing changes, everything stays the same

Mar a lago is a resort and tourist attraction... it is not a private compound. the trump uses it instead of private compounds with proven security, because he profits from it personally... he’s corrupt.

and... for a lot of people, the reason they dislike trump is his actions since coming to office. You can ramble on about elections all you want, but that’s partisan spin in order to keep rednecks on board... as in, all you good ole boys voted for the trump and the dems want to overturn your vote.

he has proven himself to be a pathetic statesman and the worst president in history... it’s not about over turning anyone’s vote... it’s about the potus being held to account for his high crimes and misdemeanors... he, like other citizens, is not above the laws of the land

and everything does not stay the same.... the US under trump is becoming less and less popular by the day, in the eyes of the world. 

But putin likes him.

4331A4CA-6F8E-40B8-8B16-5A3A334CD013.jpeg

Edited by jany123
  • Like 1