From Survanabaum to Koh Chang by bus?

nemo38

I see to remember there is a bus counter around exit 8 on the bus level at Survanabaum airport that goes to Koh Chang.

Is that right? Online I can see other bus companies that you can book. But I can never be sure when the flight will arrive.

Does anyone know about this bus counter, selling tickets as and when, and what time there are busses?

I know that I can stay some other place for the night and get transport in the morning. I may do that. But first I am exploring the possibility of going direct.

The information that I have is that the bus to Koh Chang departs at 07:40 am

The bus to Trat departs at 11:00 am

The bus to Chantaburi departs at 2:00 pm

I don't have a recent Koh Chang bus price, so if you need to call and confirm times and prices you can phone the desk at Gate 8 on 083-794-2122.

when you arrive at the airport just go to exit 8 at the buslevel and see if you can get a ticket for a bus to  koh chang. Depending on the season, high or low almost every two hours a bus will leaving. Buying tickets in advance is, as far as i know, not possible. If you arrive late, fi after 14.00 at subarnabum no transport available because not in time to catch the ferry from the mainland to theisland koh chang.

yep down

20 hours ago, fleur3 said:

when you arrive at the airport just go to exit 8 at the buslevel and see if you can get a ticket for a bus to  koh chang. Depending on the season, high or low almost every two hours a bus will leaving. Buying tickets in advance is, as far as i know, not possible. If you arrive late, fi after 14.00 at subarnabum no transport available because not in time to catch the ferry from the mainland to theisland koh chang.

They also take you to your hotel on the island, included in the price but i have recently been told after Kia Bay you pay a little more, safe drivers from this company in my experience, if passengers are more they use one of their larger buses.  About 500 baht. Taxi agreed price is about 3,000 same service.

Archived