London attacker released last year after terrorism offences, prompting recriminations

rooster59

10 hours ago, nkg said:

That isn't what happened.

His IPP sentence wasn't cancelled. Usman Khan launched a Legal Aid appeal to his sentence in April 2013, who paid for him to be represented by top barrister Joel Bennathan QC.

The Court of Appeal believed Khan's lies about how he had been reformed. Lord Justice Leveson reduced his sentence so that he would be automatically be released 5 years later.

But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of a bit of mindless left wing rhetoric.

Was that as a result of Blair's human rights act?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, jvs said:

James Ford ,the man who took the knife away from this killer was a convicted

murderer himself.

Was Mr Ford a sworn enemy of Britain and British people? Was he a member of an ideology that vows to kill as many people as possible that are not a member of his ideology? Was he coordinated and guided by a huge worldwide network of similar sickos? Was he born and bred into this ideology that he lived by? I am guessing no to all 4. Can you not concede that crimes of passion are not equivalent to islamic supremacist terror? One I think there is a chance to be rehabilitated from and become a productive member of society after paying dues, the other there is no hope whatsoever. Even still ,Mr Ford should be in prison for the rest of his days with no jolly day releases under any circumstances.

Thankfully there are still some sane people around.

Amanda's aunt, 65-year-old Angela Cox said: "He is not a hero. He is a murderer out on day release, which us as a family didn't know anything about. He murdered a disabled girl.

"For him to be called a hero – he is not, he is a cold-blooded murderer.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10457317/familys-fury-killer-hero-london-bridge-james-ford/

52 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Was Mr Ford a sworn enemy of Britain and British people? Was he a member of an ideology that vows to kill as many people as possible that are not a member of his ideology? Was he coordinated and guided by a huge worldwide network of similar sickos? Was he born and bred into this ideology that he lived by? I am guessing no to all 4. Can you not concede that crimes of passion are not equivalent to islamic supremacist terror? One I think there is a chance to be rehabilitated from and become a productive member of society after paying dues, the other there is no hope whatsoever. Even still ,Mr Ford should be in prison for the rest of his days with no jolly day releases under any circumstances.

Thankfully there are still some sane people around.

Amanda's aunt, 65-year-old Angela Cox said: "He is not a hero. He is a murderer out on day release, which us as a family didn't know anything about. He murdered a disabled girl.

"For him to be called a hero – he is not, he is a cold-blooded murderer.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10457317/familys-fury-killer-hero-london-bridge-james-ford/

You are contradicting yourself in your reply.

Where does crime of passion fit into this?

I can agree with you that 'thankfully there are still some sane people around;

but we probably do not mean the same thing.

18 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

He was British.

so "British" that he wanted to blow up the London Stock Exchange and finance Islamist training camps in Kashmir. It is not clear how he would have liked to "reintegrate" into a British society to which he did not belong.

A poem designed to appease and hoodwink the liberals and it worked as we've come to expect.  Lessons will be learned, blah blah blah.  

"I write so my words become a soothing light / I write so I can enter the coldest of hearts / I write so I can speak to those locked off / From the world engulfed in the blinding absence of sight / I write so I can express what I feel is right."

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/london-bridge-killer-usman-khan-learning-together-rehab-programme-a4301771.html

6 hours ago, Opl said:

so "British" that he wanted to blow up the London Stock Exchange and finance Islamist training camps in Kashmir. It is not clear how he would have liked to "reintegrate" into a British society to which he did not belong.

On 12/1/2019 at 6:38 PM, shy coconut said:

So why are you claiming he isn't British?

By any legal definition he is, there are many people in the UK who

followed the same path as his parents and are valuable members of 

society.

This guy committed an abhorrent crime and I won't spend a second grieving for him,

I am not defending him in any way, but he was British.

As I said there are son's and daughters of immigrants serving in the armed forces and

emergency services, the NHS and all kinds of worthwhile occupations, do you have the

same opinion on these people?

Yes those people consider themselves British and work and contribute to the country , they are British ,unlike this piece of scum who lived on social security ,hated the country that took his parents in,and just considered himself a follower of Islam ,and wanted to kill British people . he is no more "British" than our cat over here in Thailand is. 

8 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Yes those people consider themselves British and work and contribute to the country , they are British ,unlike this piece of scum who lived on social security ,hated the country that took his parents in,and just considered himself a follower of Islam ,and wanted to kill British people . he is no more "British" than our cat over here in Thailand is. 

and foreign cultures should not change the fabric of the countries they move to

When a person from the UK who has gained resident status in Thailand gets up to no good in Pattaya or Hua Hin, does the local press describe him as a 'Thai man'? 

And if a British couple living in Thailand and failing to integrate had a kid - would he be described as Thai?

Especially if the family all paraded around in three piece suits, bowler hats and Union Jack waistcoats.

This terrorist was Pakistani, not British.

1 hour ago, Kinnock said:

When a person from the UK who has gained resident status in Thailand gets up to no good in Pattaya or Hua Hin, does the local press describe him as a 'Thai man'? 

And if a British couple living in Thailand and failing to integrate had a kid - would he be described as Thai?

Especially if the family all paraded around in three piece suits, bowler hats and Union Jack waistcoats.

This terrorist was Pakistani, not British.

I hope when thailand does anything against your country you take the side of thailand.

Why wouldnt the kid be thai, especially born and growing up in thailand.

Oh your last sentence explains it. Only white people born in Britain can be British.

Mo Farrah must have really hated representing his country so well in the olympics.

35 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Mo Farrah must have really hated representing his country so well in the olympics.

He's particularly annoying as he's a history of playing the race card when it suits and always turns out that he's got the biggest chip on his shoulder that Harry Ramsden would be proud of serving. 

6 minutes ago, torturedsole said:

He's particularly annoying as he's a history of playing the race card when it suits and always turns out that he's got the biggest chip on his shoulder that Harry Ramsden would be proud of serving. 

So hes a normal brit. 

2 minutes ago, torturedsole said:

He's not a true Brit either. 

UK law and international law say otherwise.

We have a major problem in the UK it's caused by British moslems. The sooner you understand that, the sooner we can start to deal with the problem with real solutions, not Tommy Robinson rhetoric.

15 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

UK law and international law say otherwise.

We have a major problem in the UK it's caused by British moslems. The sooner you understand that, the sooner we can start to deal with the problem with real solutions, not Tommy Robinson rhetoric.

Okay, have it your way.  He's not British as far as I'm concerned and I'm not affiliated with Tommy and I don't care for international law.  He picks and chooses his nationality, creed and culture when it suits him so I dismiss him. 

Using bold type doesn't add to your argument either, neither does italicised type or any other form of highlighting to add credence to your posts.  It adds nothing to your argument and appears weak and ineffectual.  Otherwise, I generally like your posts. 

You're arguing with the wrong hombre.

On 12/2/2019 at 5:23 AM, Opl said:

Anyone committing a terrorist act should automatically lose their British citizen ship

On 12/1/2019 at 3:07 PM, Kwasaki said:

Yeah well I hope Boris makes sure the police officers who shot this piece of terrorised dirt don't get subjected to the the police interrogations of why they shot this dirty nasty person, he should of never been released.

The UK prison release board managers should be sacked.    

Well I hope the police who shot him are disciplined,they only shot him twice,they should have given him a few more to be on the safe side

25 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

'Sir' Mo not being harassed but giving it the big 'un.  Not forgetting the incident in Haile Gebrselassie's hotel and all the other incidents.  The guy's trouble and you expect me to understand?  LOL.  Like I said, I like your posts but don't expect me to bow down to your opinion.  

1 minute ago, torturedsole said:

Sir' Mo not being harassed but giving it the big 'un.  Not forgetting the incident in Haile Gebrselassie's hotel and all the other incidents.  The guy's trouble.

Really don't know why you've replied to my post with this. The video says nothing to me. Did I mention Mo Farrar? My beef with Mo is that the evidence is stacking up that his wins weren't "clean".

12 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Really don't know why you've replied to my post with this. The video says nothing to me. Did I mention Mo Farrar? My beef with Mo is that the evidence is stacking up that his wins weren't "clean".

40 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

... not Tommy Robinson rhetoric.

Don't ever affiliate me with Tommy Robinson.  Understood?

6 hours ago, kingdong said:

Well I hope the police who shot him are disciplined,they only shot him twice,they should have given him a few more to be on the safe side

Why not. And why only two bullets.

They managed to put seven in the head of a Brazilian electrician who it has since been proven had nothing to do with any terrorist organisation.

Let's be honest about it they're wary of targeting Islamic terrorists until they've committed an offence. By which time it's too late.

Archived