North Korea warns Japan's Abe may soon see real ballistic missile launch

rooster59

North Korea warns Japan's Abe may soon see real ballistic missile launch

2019-11-29T225359Z_1_LYNXMPEFAS1OM_RTROPTP_4_JAPAN-POLITICS-RESHUFFLE.JPG

FILE PHOTO: Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe attends a news conference after reshuffling his cabinet at his official residence in Tokyo, Japan September 11, 2019. REUTERS/Issei Kato

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea's state media on Saturday lashed out at Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe as an "imbecile and political dwarf" for calling Pyongyang's latest test of a large multiple-rocket launcher a ballistic missile launch and warned he may see a real one in the near future.

North Korea fired two short-range projectiles into the sea off its east coast on Thursday in a fourth test of its new "super-large multiple-rocker launcher," with its North Korean leader Kim Jong Un expressing "great satisfaction" over the latest test.

In the wake of Pyongyang's firing, Abe said on Thursday that North Korea's missile launch was a threat to Japan and the international community, and that Tokyo would monitor the situation with its partners.

"It can be said that Abe is the only one idiot in the world and the most stupid man ever known in history as he fails to distinguish a missile from multiple launch rocket system while seeing the photo-accompanied report," the North's KCNA news agency said, citing a vice director general of the North Korean Foreign Ministry's Department of Japanese Affairs.

"Abe may see what a real ballistic missile is in the not distant future and under his nose ... Abe is none other than a perfect imbecile and a political dwarf without parallel in the world."

U.N. Security Council resolutions ban North Korea from firing ballistic missiles and using such technology, but North Korea rejects the restriction as an infringement of its right to self-defense.

In early November, Pyongyang criticised the Japanese prime minister after Tokyo said North Korea's test of what it called "super-large multiple rocket launchers" on Oct. 31 was likely ballistic missiles that violated U.N. sanctions.

(Reporting by Jane Chung; Editing by Sandra Maler)

reuters_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Reuters 2019-11-30
  • Sad 1

It always amazes me when hearing these threats from nutters like Kim and Vlad that nothing is mentioned about the fact that a couple of minutes after they send these babies off there will be a couple of hundred heading back their way.

• Like 2

Hey Kim donald might get jealous if you call another man an imbecile and a political dwarf lol imo n Korea should be under a 100% maritime blocaid and the country flooded with unlocked phones so the n Koreans can see how their southern neighbors live let them take care of little kim

Edited by Tug
  • Like 2

way back then we had kings and queens that ruled, we had explorers and conquers we had armies that pillaged and plundered - it was a very uncivilised affair - human instinct to dominate and control if you had the power, then we had the introduction of giving the people a say and the evolution of democracy, it is unfortunate in this modern world  that we still have despot small minded a  holes  that are still living in the prime evil

Have all humans on this planet evolved and advanced beyond those primal instincts, well yes some have, those that haven't  are very dangerous, ultimately they are very small minded and weak people with very low intelligence who rule through force and fear, what bothers me the most is what they can do when things aren't going their way

didn't proof read so sorry in there+

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smedly said:

way back then we had kings and queens that ruled, we had explorers and conquers we had armies that pillaged and plundered - it was a very uncivilised affair - human instinct to dominate and control if you had the power, then we had the introduction of giving the people a say and the evolution of democracy, it is unfortunate in this modern world  that we still have despot small minded a  holes  that are still living in the prime evil

Have all humans on this planet evolved and advanced beyond those primal instincts, well yes some have, those that haven't  are very dangerous, ultimately they are very small minded and weak people with very low intelligence who rule through force and fear, what bothers me the most is what they can do when things aren't going their way

didn't proof read so sorry in there+

Very well written but beggars the question, what do we do with/about them when we are breeding worse and worse mentalities with each passing generation?

• Like 2

Seems many a state have a madman (or madwoman) in power, showing their balls and who has the biggest....so looks like NK is just adding up to the madmen's club...

....the media holds strong responsability in feeding the global paranoïa amongst nations with the ultimate goal for some to make big bucks with the stock exchange fluctuations and the sale of weapons.....nothing more so relax!...the real war today is simply about money,....not on who will shoot first !!

Edited by observer90210
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

Japan already has a much more powerful military than many people realize. Fourth  in the world apparently. It would take Japan all of 15 minutes to make nuclear weapons if green lighted. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Self-Defense_Forces

That force is rated on conventional warfare.   NK is nuclear.   

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Credo said:

That force is rated on conventional warfare.   NK is nuclear.   

Japan launched their first satellite in 1970, and built their first nuclear power plant in 1966. They have nuclear weapons in all but name. Their ICBMs would probably work, too.

• Like 2

On 11/30/2019 at 7:51 AM, unamazedloso said:

can someone nuke this little fat clown already? No one will care, surely...

I am sure the people in Seoul 300 km from NK will care,

Tokyo is about 100 km away . How far would you say the fallout will travel?

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Seoul is 300 KM from NK and Tokyo is 100 km? 

Missing a zero, but I am glad that the only thing you could find wrong with my reply, was a keystrock that did not register.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

You act as if NK can unleash an unprecedented amount of nukes. They might be able to hit somewhere in Japan without it getting intercepted. After that NK would cease to exist except in history books. It wouldn't matter if the USA helped or not. 

They have at least 20 so let’s say they hit s Korea with 5 and 10 on japan the death toll would be in the millions the worlds economies in upheaval many would die of cancer  later from the fallout and yes North Korea would be destroyed at what cost? Better to blockade let the North Korean populace know what’s going on in the outside world let them take care of Kim and company(ponyang is 799 miles from Tokyo)

Edited by Tug

1962, I was 14 years old and at the end of grade school. We had daily nuke drills. The alarm would sound and we had to run to the school basement and take shelter under desks as preparation for a Soviet/American nuclear war. The Cuban Missile Crisis came to an end in October and so did those fun drills.

I think Japan knows this is nothing but threats by Kim. I doubt that Abe has the school kids practicing for a real attack.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Credo said:

There may not be much left of Japan by the time they get a nuclear weapon put together.  It's also not necessarily a sure thing that the US would help them, given that Trump isn't the most reliable of allies and he has a friendship with Kim.   

NK has 50kg of weapons-grade plutonium. Japan has 10,000kg. I wouldn't bet against Japan in a nuclear exchange.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

Missing a zero, but I am glad that the only thing you could find wrong with my reply, was a keystrock that did not register.

To be fair, that's a pretty serious factual error. Can you not edit your original post to correct this?

• Thanks 1