Military offers some explanations to Thanathorn's queries, mum on wealth of generals

rooster59

23 hours ago, PJPom said:

As one of my subjects at school I studied the History of Britain and Europe and find many similarities to present day Thailand. The granting of concessions by the Monarch, the absolute rule by the minority, the only knowledge carefully controlled by the Lord or the Church.

This was seven hundred years ago............

Which is where Thailand is headed back to.

• Haha 1

Admire his bravery.  It is amazing hours a people are. Some people born in Getto and their lives goes by spending in drinking and bars. With some thai prostitute wife. Some  born to change / try to do the world better.

This man is not a vegetable that's for sure

On 12/1/2019 at 12:43 PM, billd766 said:

quote "it doesn't mean he himself would not be corrupt once in power."

By the same reasoning it also doesn't mean he will be corrupt either, does it?

Mango Bob is correct.

Correct, the point is that we can't automatically assume that anti corruption stance pre power means no corruption once in power.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 10:36 AM, scorecard said:

Yes he's certainly making himself a target for retribution and especially by confronting apirat, however I admire his bravery to try to get answers to these important questions.

More... not only to get answers to these important questions but to actually 'shake the tree' and open up wider discussion on a number of points which do need serious change and were, in the past, and even now to the current coalition subjects which were not opened up.

Go for it Thanathorn. 

On 12/1/2019 at 7:42 AM, baboon said:

Indeed. Bigger balls than I will ever have, that's for sure...

Don't u worry He's safe the military know what side their bread is buttered,  Prayut also knows one glitch and his gone, maybe students on the street again.