4x4 off-road modification shops or fabrications able to do steel work

mr PPG

hello lads, last year i been using 4x4 phuket centre for my little jeep steel work modification.... in beginning for very first project i been using steel fabrication shop in Kamala, but that butchers job was poorest i ever see, after that i took to 4x4 centre phuket to fix it: job was done just exceeding any expectations!!! after that i give another project: again job was done in highest standards as can be imagined and greatest part- SO CHEAP!!!! this year i come back with many new ideas, but nobody not answering to my messages or phone calls, i decided to go in the shop and speak.... once i come to shop, i see: gates closed no any signs of 4x4 shop..... probably impossible to keep shop running when doing insane job for insane low money..... any way, now i need to found decent garage who’s able do welding, tube bending, cutting for 4x4 for reasonable price and probably with some experience in that field or common sense.... for mechanical part i have local mechanic who’s work on that kind off jeep’s- zero zero english. The steel work on his jeep’s is horrible i don’t want to even ask hip about recommendations of that....  4x4 War in Kathu is probably last place where i want to go, that guys busy with easy projects on new or nearly new jeeps with aftermarket off road parts kits available already  and is not so cheap..... only decent advice please... thanks 

Archived