vegan food in pattaya

parafareno

20 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Plenty of Indian places are Vegan.

Quite a general claim....they use a lot of dairy (heavy cream)...sometimes visible sometimes not.

Check out Rasayana Retreat....their menu should be online and they have a Bangkok branch as well. From Dolphin Circle you have to walk towards the bus station...its about 300 metres or so on the left, next to a hotel whose name I now forget.

2 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Quite a general claim....they use a lot of dairy (heavy cream)...sometimes visible sometimes not.

Check out Rasayana Retreat....their menu should be online and they have a Bangkok branch as well. From Dolphin Circle you have to walk towards the bus station...its about 300 metres or so on the left, next to a hotel whose name I now forget.

Next to Fairtex I believe.

Get Happy Cow app. It's MUST HAVE for vegans. 3 Idiots is some of the best Indian vegan I've ever had...including in India! And for the best vegan pizza ever...bar none...Dom Pizza. Don't let the gluten free crust throw ya. Both my bro and I didn't want it, but turned out to be the best thin crust either of us had ever eaten. 

23 hours ago, yellowboat said:

Khaosan road in Bangkok was the only place where you could get something like that.  Not easy having a meatless diet in Thailand, let along without egg. 

Not so. Many vegan joints nowadays and almost any restaurant can be vegan friendly. 7-11 even stocks a couple vegan frozen entrées now. Been vegan for 30 years and other than India, Thailand is the easiest place for vegans...knowing just a few Thai words. Just gotta learn how to ask for it in Thai and better yet to know how to say 'without egg'. Even 25 years ago, never had a problem getting vegan Thai food. And it is wonderful too. All the flavor and spicy hot, without all the dead animals! 

Archived