Girls in school and university uniforms - Thai Immigration busts underage sex service

webfact

4 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:
14 hours ago, Just Weird said:

The link refers to a suspicion of human trafficking, that's why, but does it really make any difference to Thaivisa posters which branch of the RTP were involved?

It just goes to show how in the cops are with these establishments, i.e. immigration has to clean it up, yes well done, but you missed my point, i.e. the cops concentrate more on the drugs scene, boasting how many millions of drugs they catch in hauls where drivers of the vehicles have disappeared or have been shot dead in a gunfight, and the cops stand proud displaying the drugs, guns, bodies, if any, and then redistribute the drugs through their vast networks of previously caught drugo's caught by the cops, selling for them, but then again, I live in a fantasy world, I see nothing, I hear nothing.

it's all staged to keep the public informed of what a great job they are all doing, no mention of cops owing them, we can't have that, someone else will take the fall, or was nowhere to be found with warrants for their arrest which will never happen, unless they are stupid enough to go up against the cops, e.g. competition.

"...the cops...then redistribute the drugs through their vast networks of previously caught drugo's caught by the cops, selling for them, but then again, I live in a fantasy world...".

Is that a fact?  Really? Or is it, perhaps, just a hackneyed old Thaivisa (urban) myth promulgated by people who have an anti-Thai agenda with no evidence whatsoever to back up their assertion?   I'm not suggesting that you're one of those as I'm sure you do have some empirical evidence to justify your claim.

"How many cops own the above type establishments, have you ever thought most girls working in such establishments owned by the cops are protected by the cops, hence the reason immigration swoop in every now and again..."

I don't know how many places, if any, are owned by police, neither do you. If you do, then name a couple!   Again, you're posting urban myth unless you really do know how many and you really do know that this one is owned by the police but, of course, you don't.   The reason that IB officers were there is clearly stated in the link...suspicion of human trafficking.