Rain In Mae Rim

cm-happy

sitting at computer doing thai visa thing. High winds dark sky and then heavy rain. Great I thought.

But lasted about 3 minutes and hopefully will be back again and clear some of the pollution.

I know this is boring post, just got excited (it doesnt take much) about the rain. :o

WE'RE CLOSE,,,, WE'RE CLOSE

Lets all TV members rush outside and do a rain dance........

It Works ....... makes as much sense as stopping the BBQ's as causing too much smoke

Maybe we can make it rain right thru the end os Songkran

Gonzo

Clothes off please girls...... makes for better and faster rain

Edited by Gonzo the Face

Was just about to post the same. Rain and very strong wind starting up at Chiangmai University. Don't know how long it will last.

looks like its almost here our near carrefour. see cars passing by wet! ... let it rain let it rain let it rain. :o

I raced home from the swimming pool so that I wouldn't get wet on the motorbike (!), and just south of CMU, the wind is really whipping up at 14:35. I felt a few drops on the way home, but not 'rain.'

In Oklahoma, when there's this much dust in the air, the first rain is mud. Anybody having a mud storm out there?

30 mins of downpour here just a couple of km north of superhighway. Inevitable - seeing as I had just spent about an hour watering plants and shrubs with the hose :o . Anyhow, good to see it and feel it after so long..........................

sitting at computer doing thai visa thing. High winds dark sky and then heavy rain. Great I thought.

But lasted about 3 minutes and hopefully will be back again and clear some of the pollution.

I know this is boring post, just got excited (it doesnt take much) about the rain. :D

jees this reminds me of a young school boy on his first sexual encounter,........................

some blowing huffing n puffing, then when the heavy action gets going hard and furious with some wetness its all over in 3 mins!! :o

mind you could be worse, might be akin to being an elderly man,..............................

after some long blowing huffing n puffing, there may be a chance of heavy action, but alas nothin comin!!! :D

Sorry CM, I just stopped the rain as upon seeing all those dark clouds and a few drops, wife brought in the laundry, I went out and cleaned the gutters of leaves and critters and........it stopped and HOT again.

Next time, we'll leave the laundry out!!!