Celebrate T.V.

SailingHome

TV has been here a long time. these forums a amass with knowledge, good men who love to help a man, and quick to get detailed answers on ANY subject! My hat is off to you.

As proof the success, it lòoks like a redesign has been done to the site for the advertisers. That too is awesome.

I will admit, every different page I open, there is a lot of flashy stuff that seems to want to redraw itself 4 times (I have some of the fastest computers available and it is noticeable. C0an I live with that? ok. Yet the massive scrolling to get to a0ctual content is horrid. Where is my mailbox now?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

I get a pop up ad in the lower right corner of the screen oftimes, but it does not affect reading or posting

...as you say, just scroll down . 

Guess you need a high end computer to see the "flashy stuff" 

My Acer chromebook is simple and 5 years old, no problems

Maybe it's your browser settings? Or you need to update your browser. I have ad and popup blockers but even whitelisting TV I don't find the ads too intrusive, they can be closed easily anyway. 

A bit surprised TV closed the mobile app due to lack of usage, I thought almost everyone accesses TV on their cell phone. Can't remember the last time I used a laptop! Anyway... It's still a decent service for visa information. Keep up the good work and hopefully bring the app back later.